Wireless Gas Detection Market: Summary
The Global Wireless Gas Detection Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2.2 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.6%.
Wireless gas monitoring technology is used to provide an early warning of the presence of toxic gas leading to enhanced personnel safety. Monitoring remote areas is typically very difficult and dangerous. It is often cost prohibitive to install and operate conventional gas detection systems at these sites. Wireless gas monitors help to solve a critical safety problem in remote applications both reliably and cost-effectively. Wireless solutions provide proven long-term results, even in the harshest of environments, by combining battery-powered sensors and integrated radio-frequency (RF) technology operating over license-free frequency bands.
Wireless Gas Detection Market: Drivers & Restraint
- High Accuracy, Flexibility, and Reliability in The Detection of Gas Leaks
The use of various types of gases has become integral in our daily lives. They have endless applications, ranging from the use of Liquefied Petroleum gas (LPG) for cooking and Compressed Natural gas in automobiles to innumerable gases such as Carbon Monoxide, Town gas, Coal gas, and other forms of Natural gas that are found to play a pivotal part in industries. Industrial gas leaks cause accidents and pose threats to the environment and human life. Thus, it is essential to detect gas leaks in time. With the advancement in the technologies, the wired or traditional gas detectors cannot measure accurate gas leak percentage in the air and accident happens. Hence it will expect to increase the demand for wireless gas detectors to detect the gas with higher accuracy, reliability, and flexibility.
The wireless gas detectors are very advantageous than wired gas detectors in terms of accuracy and flexibility. The wireless gas detectors contain routers, controllers, and wireless technology transmitter and receiver to control the sensors which are present in gas detectors. These component are not present in traditional or wired gas detectors and hence it is costlier than traditional ones. The small and medium scale industries cannot afford these gas detectors and hence it will restrain the market during forecast period.
Wireless Gas Detection Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component: Hardware & Sensors, Software, and Services
- Segmentation based on technology: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, License Free ISM Band, Cellular, and Others
- Segmentation based on end use industry: Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Mining, Government, Military & Defense, Paper & Pulp, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Wireless Gas Detection Market: Report Scope
The report on the wireless gas detection market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Technology, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Siemens AG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- United Electric Controls
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Sensidyne, LP
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Pem-Tech, Inc.
- Crowcon Detection Instruments
- Ribble Enviro Ltd
- Ambetronics Engineers Pvt.Ltd.
- Trolex Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Wireless Gas Detection Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wireless Gas Detection Market, by Component
- Hardware & Sensors
- Wireless Transmitters and Repeater
- Wireless Routers/Gateways
- Infrared Sensors
- Electrochemical Sensor
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Sensor
- Catalytic Sensor
Wireless Gas Detection Market, by Technology
- License Free ISM Band
- Others (NEAR-FIELD COMMUNICATION)
Wireless Gas Detection Market, by End Use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Government, Military & Defense
- Paper & Pulp
Wireless Gas Detection Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wireless Gas Detection Market Providers
- Wireless Gas Detection Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wireless Gas Detection Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Wireless Gas Detection MARKET STUDY