Wireless Display Market: Summary
The Global Wireless Display Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.07 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 13%.
A wireless display is any type of display such as flat panel LED, LCD, projector, and video wall which can be accessed wirelessly from a separate device such as smartphone, laptop, and tablet. The vast majority of the wireless display solutions available in the market operate over standard IP networks such as Wi-Fi. Wireless display is mainly used for gaming, sharing photos or videos, and web browsing among others. There are various technological protocols which drives the whole wireless display product such as DLNA, Miracast, WiDi, Chromecast, and AirPlay. Some of the key players in the wireless display market are Google, Microsoft, Apple Inc., and Roku, Inc. among others.
Wireless Display Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Adoption of Consumer Electronics Devices
Rising population and rising wireless connectivity demand is currently increasing the consumer electronics market globally. Smartphone, laptops, and tablets are the most popular segments in the consumer electronics industry. These devices are mainly used for transferring the data to television, projector, or video wall wirelessly with the help of various technological protocols such as DLNA, Miracast, AirPlay, and Wi-Di among others. Hence, need for gaming, sharing photos & videos, education, and office meeting will increase the consumer electronics market will also increase the wireless display market during the forecast period.
- Cheaper Wired Connectivity Devices Such as USB and HDMI
The major advantage of a wireless technology is to give liberty to move around the room or work space. In this way connecting to the display wirelessly makes the most sense when you are teaching from a lightweight touchscreen device such as a tablet or displaying information from your phone. However, these systems are costlier than wired technologies such as HDMI or USB which plays same role with wire. Hence it is expected to restrain the growth of the wireless display market during projected years.
Wireless Display Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on technology protocol: DLNA, Miracast, WiDi, Chromecast, AirPlay, and Others
- Segmentation based on offerings: Hardware, Software, and Services
- Segmentation based on application: Commercial and Residential
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Wireless Display Market: Report Scope
The report on the wireless display market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology Protocol, Offerings, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Microsoft (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Google LLC
- Apple Inc.
- Roku, Inc.
- Lattice Semiconductor
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Actiontec Electronics, Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- App Dynamic ehf.
- Squirrels, LLC.
- Splashtop Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Other Key Companies
Wireless Display Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wireless Display Market, by Technology Protocol
- Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
Wireless Display Market, by Offering
Wireless Display Market, by Application
- Corporate Offices
Wireless Display Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wireless Display Market Providers
- Wireless Display Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wireless Display Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WIRELESS DISPLAY MARKET STUDY