Wireless Connectivity Market: Summary
The Global Wireless Connectivity Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 161.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 14.3%.
Wireless connectivity is the design, configuration, installation and maintenance of all the physical elements necessary to connect the information generator-transceiver devices such as PC, servers, and printers between themselves without the use of physical connectivity cables. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and ZigBee are the popular wireless technologies are used in various commercial, residential, and industrial applications. A wireless network allows devices to stay connected to the network but roam untethered to any wires. Access points amplify Wi-Fi signals, hence, device can be far from a router but still be connected to the network
Wireless Connectivity Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Increasing Adoption of Industry 4.0
The Industries are under constant pressure to improve product quality, boost factory efficiency, stay competitive, enhance safety, security and sustainability, and remain profitable. The modern manufacturing industry is accelerated by industry 4.0 with the help of exponentially growing technologies such as autonomous drones, intelligent robots, 3D printing, and various sensors. With the technological advancements, Wireless Connectivity delivers a more virtual system based design process that leads to a much more active role out of any equipment or system. In May 2020, Tilson, a national network development and information infrastructure firm are entered into agreement with Ericsson to deliver end-to-end private LTE technology and innovative 5G network solutions for Industry 4.0 and industrial customers. Hence, industry 4.0 reduces the operational cost, increases the flexibility, reduces maintenance cost, and create more opportunities for industries. Hence it will drive the wireless connectivity market during forecast period.
- High Investment Cost for SME's
Wireless Connectivity is a new technology for various end user industries. In small and medium scale industries and large scale industries, adoption of digital technologies is at peak. All manufacturing companies are continuously focusing on developing their plants and invest more revenue in research and development of new technologies. However, small and medium scale industries currently use traditional wired mechanism for operating and generating desired output. Due to high development and investment cost, small and medium scale industries cannot afford to purchase wireless connectivity systems for production and hence, it will restrain the market during forecast period.
Wireless Connectivity Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on technology: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, GNSS, LoRa, NFC, Cellular, Sub-GHz, Ultra Wide Band, Enocean, Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), and Others (Sigfox)
- Segmentation based on deployment: Cloud, Control Devices, and Gateways
- Segmentation based on type: WLAN, WWAN, WMAN, WPAN, and Others
- Segmentation based on end use industry: Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial, Automotive, Building & Construction, IT & Telecommunication, Agriculture, Energy & Power, and Oil & Gas
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Wireless Connectivity Market: Report Scope
The report on the wireless connectivity market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Deployment, Type, End Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Intel Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- NXP Semiconductors
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Infineon)
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- MediaTek Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- EnOcean GmbH
- NEXCOM International Co., Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
Wireless Connectivity Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wireless Connectivity Market, by Technology
- Ultra Wide Band
- Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT)
- Others (Sigfox)
Wireless Connectivity Market, by Deployment
- Control Devices
Wireless Connectivity Market, by Type
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN)
- Wireless Metropolitan Area Network (WMAN)
- Wireless Personal Area Network (WPAN)
Wireless Connectivity Market, by End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Building & Construction
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
Wireless Connectivity Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wireless Connectivity Market Providers
- Wireless Connectivity Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wireless Connectivity Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Wireless Connectivity MARKET STUDY