Wireless Charging Market: Summary
The Global Wireless Charging Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 46.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 21.6%.
Wireless charging is a method of charging battery-operated equipment and devices without any wired connection. This enables wireless transfer of electrical charge from charging device to customer device. There are three types of wireless charging: inductive, radio, and resonance. Inductive charging use electromagnetic waves to charge the device wirelessly. This method requires a device which is placed on charging pad which is connected to home wall socket. However, radio charging is same as inductive charging, but this method uses wireless radio waves to transfer energy to small devices and electronic equipment. Increasing global sales of smartphone and wearable devices and rising need for wireless charging in advanced medical devices will drive the market during forecast period.
Wireless Charging Market: Driver & Opportunity
- Increasing Global Sales of Smartphone and Wearable Devices
Increasing disposable income in developing country, increasing youth population, and latest technological developments & improvements in electronic devices will increases the smartphone and wearable devices market during forecast period. This improvement includes larger screens, high storage capacity & processing power, longer battery life, IP certification for shock & water protection, and superfast charging. Moreover, the wearable devices include smartwatches, fitness trackers, wireless earbuds, and many more which also showing positive market growth due to its operational performance and applications. Hence it is expected to drive the wireless charging market during projected years.
- Growing Electric Vehicles Market in Europe
Due to strengthened & extended New Energy Vehicle mandate and CO2 emissions standards, there are signals that recovery measures to tackle the Covid-19 crisis will continue to focus on vehicle efficiency in general and electrification. Moreover, in 2019, Europe (at 3.5%) has achieved new records in electric vehicles market share. Germany, Italy, and Norway will increase the market share of electric vehicles in Europe for reducing green-house gas emission and petrol prices which is expected to become an opportunity for the wireless charging market during growth period.
Wireless Charging Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Radio Charging, Inductive Charging, and Resonance Charging
- Segmentation based on component: Transmitter and Receiver
- Segmentation based on application: Smartphone & Wearables, Notebooks & Tablets, Power Tools & Service Robots, Multicopters & Electric Toys, Medical Devices, Smart Home & IoT Devices, In-Car Charging, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Wireless Charging Market: Report Scope
The report on the wireless charging market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Application, Component, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Infineon Technologies AG (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- NXP Semiconductors
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- TDK Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- PowerbyProxi (Apple Inc.)
- WiTricity Corporation
- ConvenientPower HK Limited
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
- Oregon Scientific
- Mojo Mobility, Inc.
- EVATRAN GROUP
- Other Key Companies
Wireless Charging Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wireless Charging Market, by Type
- Radio Charging
- Inductive Charging
- Resonance Charging
Wireless Charging Market, by Component
Wireless Charging Market, by Application
- Smartphone & Wearables
- Notebooks & Tablets
- Power Tools & Service Robots
- Multicopters & Electric Toys
- Medical Devices
- Smart Home & IoT Devices
- In-Car Charging
Wireless Charging Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wireless Charging Market Providers
- Wireless Charging Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wireless Charging Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WIRELESS CHARGING MARKET STUDY