Wireless Audio Devices Market: Summary
The Global Wireless Audio Devices Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 211.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 19.6%.
Wireless technology is playing a vital role in the growth of semiconductors and the electronics industry. The technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, radiofrequency, and many others are mostly used in various consumer electronic devices to reduce the wired connections and provide better audio quality. All wireless audio systems share some common components: audio source, transmitter, receiver, and audio reproduction device. The prominent players in the wireless audio systems market are Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Bose Corporation, and Shure Incorporated among others.
WIRELESS AUDIO DEVICES Market: Drivers & Restraint
- Rise in Demand for Bluetooth or Wi-Fi-Enabled Microphones, Sound-Bars, Headphones, and Speakers
In today’s world, Smartphones, laptops, and tablets are come up with so many sensors to provide better user experience, and provide applications with enhanced information. The wireless technologies such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are replacing the wired technology to provide enhanced & premium experience, flexible operations, and easy accessibility to end users. Rising gaming industry, fitness applications, and rising disposable income, end users will choose wireless technology-based microphones, earphones, and many other devices. Addition to this, availability to connect wireless devices with Google Assistant, Siri, Alexa will add fuel in the growth of the wireless audio devices during forecast period.
- Restrictions on Use of Radio Frequency Spectrum by Wireless Audio Equipment
Wireless mics and similar devices are designed to tune and operate on certain frequencies known as "spectrum bands." Most wireless mics today operate in the various unused portions of the broadcast television bands, including both VHF and UHF channels. They can be operated on either on a licensed basis, for qualifying users, or on an unlicensed basis, open to all who use the appropriate equipment, provided that users follow the applicable rules for operation on designated spectrum bands. According to FCC, the use of wireless mics and devices on unused broadcast channels on the 600 MHz service band and on the 700 MHz band – specifically the frequencies between 698 and 806 MHz. It did so because such use could cause harmful interference that disrupts or degrades communications in the spectrum bands that had been repurposed for use by public-safety networks and licensed commercial wireless services. Hence it will restrain the market during forecast period.
WIRELESS AUDIO DEVICES Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on technology: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth, Airplay, Radio Frequency, and Others
- Segmentation based on product: Microphones, Headphones, Headsets, Speakers, Sound Bars, and Others
- Segmentation based on application: Consumer, Residential, Commercial, Automotive, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
WIRELESS AUDIO DEVICES Market: Report Scope
The report on the wireless audio devices market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Product, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Shure Incorporated (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Apple Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- HARMAN International
- Sonos Inc.
- VIZIO, Inc.
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- TRÜSOUND AUDIO
- VOXX International Corp.
- Other Key Companies
WIRELESS AUDIO DEVICES Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wireless Audio Devices Market, by Technology
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- Radio Frequency
Wireless Audio Devices Market, by Product
- Sound Bars
Wireless Audio Devices Market, by Application
Wireless Audio Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wireless Audio Devices Market Providers
- Wireless Audio Devices Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wireless Audio Devices Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Wireless Audio Devices MARKET STUDY