Wi-Fi as a Service Market: Summary
The Global Wi-Fi as a Service Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 12.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 19.6%.
Wi-Fi is refers to a wireless networking technology, which use radio waves to provide wireless high-speed Internet and network connections. Also, the Wi-Fi is a wireless network protocols, which is based on the IEEE 802.11 family of standards that is being mostly used for local area networking of devices and for Internet access. Whereas, the Wi-Fi as a Service is a subscription based service which combines three key elements such as infrastructure, software, and managed services.
Hence, Wi-Fi is being supported by various applications and devices, such as video game consoles, home networks, mobile phones, and consumer electronics. These will lead to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Wi-Fi as a Service Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Enhancement in Wi-Fi Platform Management
With the enhancement of Wi-Fi platform management is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, Wi-Fi as a Services helps various businesses for managing their Wi-Fi networks in any different locations from anywhere. Also, the cloud-based centralized management will help to access network managers to remote troubleshoot issues, related to Wi-Fi platform. Hence, the requirement of high-speed data connectivity is very necessary for the organizations to work efficiently. Also, Wi-Fi technology helps to provide electronic devices within range to connect with wireless LAN networks (WLAN), which may be password protected or open.
One of the major key concern of the market is data security issue which may hamper the market growth. The organization and business are unwilling moving the data to the cloud as well as using the traditional Wi-Fi platform. Whereas, the disasters by the manmade, which can damage data centers with the internet connectivity issue lead to create a major impact for various business processes. Moreover, WaaS is an Internet access service managed from the cloud. Hence any issues in the cloud service can create major concern issue for overall business operations.
Hence, these will lead to create a major impact for the growth of the Wi-Fi as a Service market in the forecast period.
Wi-Fi as a Service Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Offering: Solution and Service.
- Segmentation based on Location Type: Indoor and Outdoor.
- Segmentation based on Enterprises Size: Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, BFSI, Retail, Government, Education, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Wi-Fi as a Service Market: Report Scope
The report on the Wi-Fi as a Service Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Offering, Location Type, Enterprise Size, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Extreme Networks
- Rogers Communications
- Viasat, Inc.
- Telstra Corporation Ltd
- Fortinet, Inc.
- D-Link Corporation
- Other Key Companies
- iPass Inc.
- Arista Networks, Inc.
- Ubiquiti Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
- Edgecore Networks Corporation
- Allied Telesis, Inc.
- LANCOM Systems GmbH
- Datto, Inc.
Wi-Fi as a Service Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Wi-Fi as a Service Market, by Offering
- Access Points
- WLAN Controllers
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Wi-Fi as a Service Market, by Location Type
Wi-Fi as a Service Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Wi-Fi as a Service Market, by End-User
- Transportation & Logistics
Wi-Fi as a Service Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Wi-Fi as a Service Market Providers
- Wi-Fi as a Service Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Wi-Fi as a Service Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WI-FI AS A SERVICE MARKET STUDY