WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market is anticipated to upsurge till USD 3,963.14 Million by 2027 with CAGR of over 15% within 2020-2027.
Whole exome sequencing is referred to as the target genomic sequencing technique used for coding the exons, a region which can be transcribed and translated in order to express the proteins. It is used in gene discovery of the rare and complex diseases for accurate disease diagnosis and to prevent medical complications. Exome sequencing possess superior ability to diagnose exomic variation profile through single assay. It is extensively used in clinical diagnostics and therapeutic purpose along with research & drug development activities dedicated for cancer, single gene diseases, autoimmune disease and many other diseases.
WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET: DRIVERS & OPPORTUNITY
- Growing Prevalence of Cancer and Genetic Diseases
Exome sequencing is used for accurate disease diagnosis for minimizing the mortality rate. Exome sequencing guides regarding the information related to mutation within the gene leading to tumor progression or suppression. Next generation sequencing is used for diagnosing cancer, a prominent cause of death globally. Increasing prevalence of cancer, which is responsible for death of 6 million people in 2018, is driving demand for effective diagnostic technique. In addition to this, growing prevalence of single gene disorder is acting as driving force for growth of whole exome sequencing.
- Low Cost of Whole Exome Sequencing
Whole Genome Sequencing determines complete DNA sequencing escalating the overall cost of the sequencing procedure. However, the exome sequencing code is only for the exon portion, which applies next-generation technology for determination variation of exome. Due to this, it reduces the overall sequencing cost and offers rapid diagnosis in order to detect mutations and indel in the region. Due to relatively low cost of exome sequencing, the market is expected to grow in the years to follow.
- Dependence on Regulatory Approvals
Whole exome sequencing technique has emerged as novel technique in detection of gene mutations leading to genetic diseases. However, higher dependence on the regulatory authorities such as Food and Drug Administration (FDA) hinders the market growth. The guidelines set by FDA includes certain considerations regarding design, production and validation of the exome sequencing, hampers launch of new products by the potential market players, which in turn hinders the market growth
WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- By Type, the market is segmented into: Product and Service
- By Application, the market is segmented into: Clinical Diagnostic, Drug Discovery and Academic Research
- By Geography, the market is segmented into: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the whole exome sequencing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type and Application
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Agilent Technologies, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- 10x Genomics
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- GENEWIZ, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- CENTOGENE N.V.
- Blueprint Genetics Oy
- Macrogen, Inc.
- Eurofins Genomics
WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Whole Exome Sequencing Market, by Type
- Instrument and Equipment
- Library Quantification Kits
- Target Enrichment Kits
- Sample QC Kits
Whole Exome Sequencing Market, by Application
- Clinical Diagnostic
- Single-gene Disorder
- Drug Discovery
- Academic Research
Whole Exome Sequencing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Whole Exome Sequencing Market Providers
- Whole Exome Sequencing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Whole exome sequencing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WHOLE EXOME SEQUENCING MARKET STUDY