Waterproofing Membrane Market: Summary
The Global Waterproofing Membrane Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 53.31 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.8%.
Waterproofing Membranes are thin layer of water tight material applied on surface to prevent content of water. These products prevent water leakage, a degree of strength, impart tear resistance, resistance to differential movement and flexibility which is expected to spur industrial growth. It is used in numbers of applications, including roofs, bathrooms, building foundation and retaining walls, water and sewage treatment plants, parking lots, bridge decks, stadiums, water tanks, and tunnels.
Waterproofing Membrane Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand from Mining Applications
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) are widely used waterproofing membrane type in the mining industry, due to the heir strong durability in exhaustive climates. The mining of valuable material such as copper, nickel, gold, cobalt, salt, molybdenum, and others, are expected to create huge market opportunities for the waterproofing membranes. The region where mining are operates are fragile ecosystems. In these situations, waterproofing membrane are adopting easily and can perform under the toughest situation. In the U.S., Brazil, Peru, Chile, and Mexico and some of African countries the mining activities are growing due to the strong demand for the various minerals. Thus, the demand for waterproofing membranes are increasing rapidly the mining application, which is expected to boost the demand for waterproofing membrane market during forecast period.
- Growing Construction Industries in The Developing Economies
Construction is one of the widely used waterproofing membrane across the globe. The construction activity comprises the residential construction, bridge construction, roadway paving, and large-scale re-roofing jobs. The increasing these activities has expected to boost demand for waterproofing membrane in the emerging countries such as China, India, Japan and many others. According to Forencis Research, the Chinas construction industry has expected to reach USD 1340.02 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.4%. Thus, the growing construction activities in the developing economies has expected to create the huge market opportunity for waterproofing membrane.
Waterproofing Membrane Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on material: Polymer, Bitumen, Polymer Modified Cement and Others.
- Segmentation based on type: Liquid Applied Membrane and Sheet Based Membrane.
- Segmentation based on application: Roofing & Wall, Building Structure, Water & Wastewater Management, Landfills & Tunnels and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Waterproofing Membrane Market: Report Scope
The report on the Waterproofing Membrane market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Material, Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Carlisle Companies Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Firestone Building Products Company, LLC
- SOPREMA Group
- Sika AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Johns Manville
- RENOLIT SE
- Fosroc, Inc.
- CHRYSO SAS
- Copernit S.p.A.
- Flex Membranes International Corp.
- Juta Ltd.
- GSE Environmental
- IKO Industries Ltd
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- LATICRETE International, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Waterproofing Membrane Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Waterproofing Membrane Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Styrene Butadiene Styrene (SBS)
- Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
- Polymer Modified Cement
Waterproofing Membrane Market, by Type
- Liquid Applied Membranes
- Sheet Based Membranes
Waterproofing Membrane Market, by Application
- Roofing & Wall
- Building Structures
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Landfills & Tunnels
Waterproofing Membrane Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Waterproofing Membrane Market Providers
- Waterproofing Membrane Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Waterproofing Membrane Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE MARKET STUDY