Water Soluble Fertilizers Market: Summary
The Global Water Soluble Fertilizers Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 20.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.8%.
Water soluble fertilizers are fertilizers that can be dissolved in water and added or leached out of the soil easily, its absorption and utilization are relatively high as compared to conventional chemical fertilizers. The technology behind the water soluble fertilizer is best suited for the modern irrigation system. Moreover, it also prevents groundwater contamination. It well suited for the advance irrigation technology, it saves water and fertilizer as well as saves labor costs. In addition to this, water-soluble fertilizer has fewer impurities, has low conductivity compared to chemical fertilizers and fertilizer concentration is easier to adjust. It is one of the safest chemical options for young seeding.
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rapid Growth in Greenhouse Vegetable Production
The greenhouse vegetable industry is seeing market growth right now and is well-positioned for future growth as more health-conscious consumers call for clean and safe produce. Food safety now takes high priority as news of foodborne illness outbreaks linked to large field operations have reached consumers’ ears. Providing a safe supply of premium-quality vegetables on a regular basis only becomes more important to secure and sustain market growth as the greenhouse-produce industry moves forward. Moreover, besides supplying local markets, the production of greenhouse vegetables is greatly valued for its export potential and plays an important role in the foreign trade balance of several national economies. Greenhouse produce has emerged as a way to protect crops from adverse weather conditions that make way for perennial production and the application of an integrated crop production & protection management approach for better control over pests and diseases. Thus, the growth in greenhouse vegetable production is expected to drive the global water soluble fertilizers market during the assessment period.
- Growth of Organic Fertilizers Industry
The rising demand for natural-based food products, growth in overall pesticide and chemical-free agriculture industry due to increasing preference for natural based products is supporting to drive the organic fertilizer industry. developments in crop production and biological cultivation have further surged the demand for organic fertilizers. Moreover, the Growing consumer base for non-synthetic food, beverages, personal care and pharmaceutical products has enhanced the organic fertilizers demand. Thus, rising awareness about health & safety particularly in urban population supporting the organic fertilizers industry growth, which is likely to hamper the growth of the water-soluble fertilizers market.
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Nitrogenous, Micronutrients, Phosphatic, and Potassium
- Segmentation based on application: Foliar and Fertigation
- Segmentation based on crop type: Field Crops, Horticultural Crops, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crop Type
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market: Report Scope
The report on the Water Soluble Fertilizers market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, Crop Type, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Nutrien Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Yara International ASA
- SQM SA (Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile)
- Israel Chemical Ltd. (ICL)
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- Haifa Group
- Coromandel International Limited
- The Mosaic Company
- Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co.,Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, by Type
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Calcium Nitrate
- Mono-ammonium Phosphate
- Phosphoric Acid
- Mono Potassium Phosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Sulfate
- Potassium Nitrate
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, by Application
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, by Crop Type
- Field Crops
- Horticultural Crops
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Other Crop Types
Water Soluble Fertilizers Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Providers
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Water Soluble Fertilizers Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE WATER SOLUBLE FERTILIZERS MARKET STUDY