Voice over LTE Market: Summary
The Global Voice Over LTE Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 51.2%.
It is a digital packet technology which uses 4G LTE network for the voice traffic and for data transmit. It used for downloading, streaming, web browsing and improving call qualities. These services are used for high speed wireless communication in the smartphone, IoT devices, data terminals and wearables. This platform is based on IP multimedia subsystem which permit for the delivery of multimedia as data with the common IP interface.
Voice over LTE Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Enhance Quality of Service (QoS) and Security
It provides the High Definition (HD) voice quality which improve the voice quality in calls. Also it uses a wider frequency range which permit to reduce the background noise and enhance the caller voice. The set-up time of the services is very less as compare to another which will able to process quickly. It enables Wi-Fi calling to improve the indoor voice coverage and use next generation voice codec technology to enhance it features.
Hence, Quality of Service (QoS) and security will lead to improve the market performance in the forecast period.
- Deliver Rich Communications Services (RCS)
The voice over LTE will enhance the wireless operators to deliver a new set of standard based services for the rich communication services. It help to provides service like video calling, file transferring, video voicemail and language transferring. The applications are delivered over cellular data services using third party applications. Some of the services which provides by IPhone user are the FaceTime for the video calling, Skype for the video calls and for messenger services and also Goggle offers Google translate services. Moreover, it will increasing the efficiency, reducing operational and maintenance costs.
Hence, the delivery of rich communication service (RCS) is projected to enhance the voice over LTE market.
- Not Supported by Every Phone
The support of voice over LTE is not being supported by every phone or every network which may hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period. The phone which been bought before the Jio revolution, won’t have the facilities for the VoLTE in the smartphones. Some of the example which does not support VoLTE features Xiaomi Mi4 in India. Whereas, IPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5 and LG G Flex support the VoLTE.
However, their services may not be available in every areas which may limit the growth of the market.
Voice over LTE Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Technology: Circuit Switch Fall Back (CSFB), Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC), Voice over IP Multimedia Subsystems (VoIMS) and Simultaneous Voice and LTE (SVLTE).
- Segmentation based on Device: Smartphone, Tablets, Routers and Others.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Media, Research Organizations, Education institutes, Government Agencies and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Voice over LTE Market: Report Scope
The report on the voice over LTE Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Technology, Device Type, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- ALE International (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- AT&T Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- LG Uplus Corp.
- KT Corp.
- T-Mobile USA, INC
- SK TELECOM CO., LTD
- Verizon Wireless
- Other Key Companies
Voice over LTE Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Voice over LTE Market, by Technology
- Circuit Switch Fall Back (CSFB)
- Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (SRVCC)
- Voice over IP Multimedia Subsystems (VoIMS)
- Simultaneous Voice and LTE (SVLTE)
Voice over LTE Market, by Device Type
Voice over LTE Market, by End-Use
- Research Organizations
- Telecom industries
- Education institutes
- Government Agencies
Voice over LTE Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Voice over LTE Market Providers
- Voice over LTE Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Voice over LTE Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE VOICE OVER LTE MARKET STUDY