UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Summary
The Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market is projected to reach a value of USD 6210.21 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.3%.
The Ultraviolet disinfection uses short wavelength ultraviolet light to disinfect water by killing bacteria through destruction of nucleic acids and DNA disruption. It also uses LEDs, lamps or bulbs in close contact with water to disinfect it. Global UV disinfection equipment market is growing at a rapid pace owing to growing usage of reclaimed water in landscape irrigation, and increasing demand in the healthcare industry. However, cost of conventional disinfectants is less compared to UV lights are expected to hinder the growth of the market in the forecast period.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Market Dynamics
- Increasing Demand in the Healthcare Industry
- There has been increasing demand in the healthcare industry for the development of UV disinfection equipment. This result to reduce the transmission of corona virus by avoiding the manual cleaning practices.
- The increasing traction for the proper disinfectant technologies as well as with the rising concern for the safety cleanliness major in the healthcare, create a major factor for the market growth.
- The rising growth for the UV-C led lamps for air treatment as well as surface disinfection in the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, will also boost the growth of the market.
- On 2020, the American Ultraviolet has expands its innovative UVC product solutions portfolio during the pandemic for disinfection.
- On 2020, the Voltas has launched products to disinfect Covid-19 virus with the help of Ultraviolet Light (UVC).
- The healthcare sector is expected to grow at a higher growth during the forecast period is expect boost the growth of the market globally.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Segments
- The UV disinfection equipment market is majorly segments into component, power rating, deployment mode, application, and end-user.
- On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into UV lamps, ballasts/controller units, quartz sleeves, reactor chambers and others.
- On the basis of power rating, the market is sub segmented into low, medium and high.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market is sub divided into mobile, wall mounted and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into water & wastewater treatment, air treatment and others. The adoption of UV disinfection equipment in the water & wastewater treatment applications is excepted to led the market.
- On the basis of end-user, the market has been segmented municipal, residential, commercial and industrial. The municipal segment is projected to lead the UV disinfection equipment market in the forecast period. The various municipal wastewater treatment plant have been stated deploying the UV disinfection treatment solution as provides the benefits such as cost effectives as well as eco-friendly.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Key Region
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share owing to enhance purchasing power, as well as the continuous growing investments in automation. However, Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate with the growing investment for the infrastructure. Whereas, the growing initiative by the government in the region to create smart cities is also play as a key factor for the adoption for the market in the region.
UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Report Scope
The report on the UV disinfection equipment market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Power Rating, Deployment Mode, Application, and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- American Ultraviolet (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- ATLANTIUM TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Halma plc
- Kuraray Co Ltd
- LIT Company
- Trojan Technologies
- Other Key Companies
UV Disinfection Equipment Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Component
- UV Lamps
- Ballasts/Controller Units
- Quartz Sleeves
- Reactor Chambers
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Power Rating
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Deployment Mode
- Wall Mounted
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Application
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Air Treatment
- Health Facilities
- Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Bio-Terror Agents
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by End-User
UV Disinfection Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- UV Disinfection Equipment Market Providers
- UV Disinfection Equipment Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of UV Disinfection Equipment Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE UV DISINFECTION EQUIPMENT MARKET STUDY