Utility Drone Market: Summary
The Global Utility Drone Market is estimated to reach USD 1.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 33.1%, observes forencis research (FSR).
A drone is defined as a type of aircraft which does not have any pilot on board. Drones are also known as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or unmanned aircraft systems (UASes). Drones are intelligent machines manufactured using advanced hardware and software which can fly using remote controllers or automatically. The utility is defined as the supply of electricity, gas, water, or sewerage to the community by large firms that own or operate these facilities. Utility drone is the involvement of drone in the utility business for efficient operational facilities. Utility drone usually collect data from the designated workspace, and analyzes the data which helps in better decision making.
Utility Drone Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Growing Demand for Efficient Operational Activities
The usage of drones in the utility market is very helpful. Drones capture data precisely improving situational awareness which results in saving capital expenditure in maintenance and provides safety to maintenance staff. The analyzed data of the technical condition of the equipment recorded by drones can help in taking preventive measures for the long life of assets. The adoption of drones results in enhanced internal processes and reduce overall cost involved.
Thus, the growing demand for efficient operational activities is expected to contribute to the growth of the utility drone market, during the forecasted period.
Drones are used to record detailed data of the infrastructure; this may create a risk of hacking of confidential data. Drones transfer recorded data to the cloud via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi exposing data towards cyber-attacks. Unsecured connections can be attacked by hackers to attain control over drone functioning and to get sensitive data. To overcome this issue security system to shield captured data and drone interface needs to be developed.
Thus, cybersecurity issues can be challenging for the growth of the utility drone market, during the forecast period.
Utility Drone Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component covers: Hardware, Software, and
- Segmentation based on type covers: Fixed Wing, and Multi-Rotor.
- Segmentation based on application covers: Inspection and Monitoring, Surveying and Mapping, Surveillance and
- Segmentation based on end-user covers: Power, Water and Wastewater Treatment and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Utility Drone Market: Report Scope
The report on the utility drone market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Type, Offerings, Application, End User and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South Africa and North America
Key Companies Covered
- Terra Drone Corp. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Aerodyne Group
- Asset Drone
- ABJ DRONES
- Cyberhawk Innovations Limited
- Measure UAS, Inc.
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- ULC Robotics
- American Aerospace Technologies, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Utility Drone Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Utility Drone Market, by Component
Utility Drone Market, by Type
Utility Drone Market, by Application
- Inspection and Monitoring
- Surveying and Mapping
Utility Drone Market, by End User
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Utility Drone Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the primary advancements affecting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the advancements in the market on the industry globally and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the emerging types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the primary aspects that will impact the market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the leading global players functioning in the market?
- How are the leading players expanding in the existing global market conditions?
- Utility Drone Market Providers
- Utility Drone Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Utility Drone Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE UTILITY DRONE MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for Efficient Operational Activities
4.3.1 Binding Regulations from Governing Authorities
4.4.1. Innovating Additional Functionalities in Drones
4.5.1. Cybersecurity Issues
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL UTILITY DRONE MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 GLOBAL UTILITY DRONE MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7.2 Fixed Wing
8 GLOBAL UTILITY DRONE MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8.2 Inspection and Monitoring
8.3 Surveying and Mapping
9 GLOBAL UTILITY DRONE MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.3 Water and Wastewater Treatment
10 GLOBAL UTILITY DRONE MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
10.1 North America
10.2.6 Rest of Europe
10.3.4 South Korea
10.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.4.1 Saudi Arabia
10.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
10.5 South America
10.5.3 Rest of South America
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
11.3 Company Benchmarking
12 COMPANY PROFILES
12.1 Terra Drone Corp.
12.1.1 Company Overview
12.1.2 Financial Overview
12.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
12.1.4 Key Developments
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2 Aerodyne Group
12.3 Asset Drone
12.4 ABJ DRONES
12.5 Cyberhawk Innovations Limited
12.7 Measure UAS, Inc.
12.8 PrecisionHawk, Inc.
12.9 ULC Robotics
12.10 American Aerospace Technologies, Inc.
12.11 Other Key Companies
13.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
13.2 Primary Discussion Guide
13.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY