Unified Monitoring Market: Summary
The Global Unified Monitoring Market is projected to reach a value of USD 16717.72 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.6%.
The unified monitoring is an integrated platform which helps to monitor the entire IT infrastructure, including physical, cloud and virtual. This monitoring also helps to provide the necessary flexibility and integrates to the various performance tools, which can lead to support the government agencies to enhance the security and compliance standards. Global unified monitoring market is rising with the rising adoption of networking solutions by enterprises. However, high installation cost are projected to hinder the growth of the market.
Unified Monitoring Market: Market Dynamics
- Increasing Demand in Banking and Financial Sector
- There has been increasing demand in banking and financial sector will play a significant role for the unified monitoring market. The unified monitoring approach support the financial institution by making more secure and stable, as well as permit the IT operations administrators to focus on the system performance.
- According to the VMware Carbon Black Threat Analysis Unit, in 2020 between February and March the cyberattacks spiked by 38%.
- In 2019, Mastercard has been reported more than 400,000 intrusion attempts each day, which has growing by 70% compared to the priors year.
- The banking and Financial sector will face a large number of cyberattacks, it has been projected that financial sector are getting more experience of cyberattack than any other institutions. This will lead to require a hypervigilant security system as well as the continuous monitoring.
- Furthermore, these institutions is being distributed throughout the world as well as deal with the various technologies from the legacy systems to the hybrid cloud-based solutions. These will lead to create a pressure on financial sector for the monitoring the component with the real time information as well as to manage security.
- Hence, these will create a major opportunities for the growth of the unified monitoring market in the forecast period.
- Growing Security Concern among Companies
- Increasing Adoption among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
- Uncertain Regulatory Standards
Unified Monitoring Market: Key Segments
- The unified monitoring market is majorly segments into component, solution, deployment mode and end-user.
- On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into solution and services.
- On the basis of solution, the market is sub segmented into application monitoring, cloud monitoring, it infrastructure monitoring and virtual environment monitoring.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market is divided into cloud and on-premises. The on-premises deployment type segment is projected accounted for the largest market share in the forecast period. However, with the unified monitoring solutions the business are developing better and enhance operational benefits, while minimizing the costs.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub segmented into BFSI, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, telecommunications and ITES, healthcare, government and others.
Unified Monitoring Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Americas accounted for the major market share with the growing advancement in the technology as well as its penetration in various sectors such as education, healthcare, and various others. However, Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, with the rising economies in the region, such as India and China are inviting global players to their local markets. Hence these will lead to boost the growth of the unified monitoring market in the region.
Unified Monitoring Market: Report Scope
The report on the Unified Monitoring Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Solution, Deployment Mode, and End-User
America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Key Companies Covered
- AppDynamics (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Dynatrace LLC
- GroundWork Open Source, Inc.
- Kaseya Limited
- Opsview Ltd.
- Paessler AG
- SolarWinds Corp.
- Zenoss Inc.
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Unified Monitoring Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Unified Monitoring Market, by Component
- Integration and Deployment
- Training and Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
Unified Monitoring Market, by Solution
- Application Monitoring
- Log Monitoring
- Database Monitoring
- Cloud Monitoring
- Public Cloud Monitoring
- Private Cloud Monitoring
- Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Storage Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Virtual Environment Monitoring
Unified Monitoring Market, by Deployment Mode
Unified Monitoring Market, by End-User
- Transportation & Logistics
- Telecommunications and ITES
Unified Monitoring Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Unified Monitoring Market Providers
- Unified Monitoring Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Unified Monitoring Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Unified Monitoring Market STUDY