Textile Dye Market: Summary
The Global Textile Dye Market is estimated to reach USD 13.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6%.
Textile dyes are referred as the chemicals or substances used for imparting color to the textiles. These dyes add uniform coloration with desired color fastness to the textile materials for enhancing their overall appeal. Textile dye is fixed upon certain material either through adsorption, diffusion or bonding with temperature. The textile dyes are either sourced from the natural sources such as plants or animals or are manufactured synthetically. Varied colors are obtained from these sources, which are useful for imparting distinct and attractive colors to the base material. These are extensively used to dye the polyester, cotton, nylon, wool, fur, and many other textile types.
Textile Dye Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Growing Demand from Textile Industry
The demand of the textile dye is mainly backed by the textile industry worth . Growing textile sector across the globe is mainly due to higher disposable income and tendency of the population towards investing more in fashion and clothing. The growth is mainly growing from the European Countries, United States, China, and India. Among these, China emerged as the one of the prominent destination for textile manufacturing. In addition to this, increasing penetration of internet with emergence of the online shopping pushing the e-commerce sector upscale, which in turn, is boosting the overall textile industry.
The aforementioned factor results in growth of the textile sector, which fuels the demand of the textile dyes.
- Rising Focus Towards Development of New Dyeing Techniques
Key players operating in the textile dyeing are focusing towards development of innovative and advanced dyeing methods to improve the clothing appearance. Some of the conventional aqueous dyeing techniques used for efficient dyeing require higher amount of water, which ultimately contributes in water pollution through generation of effluent. To overcome this, manufacturers are coming up with new technology requiring minimal amount of water with energy used for dyeing the fabrics or clothes. Emergence of new waterless technique which enables dyeing of the textiles without using water, thereby resulting in conservation of water and prevention of water pollution. With development of such techniques for textile dyeing, the market is expected to grow at a moderate pace in the years to follow.
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
Textile industry and textile dyeing process are one of the prominent contributor to pollution. At the time of coloration, major amount of the dyes do not bind with the fabric or fiber leading to its discharge causing soil, water, and air pollution. Hence, Global Organic Textile Standards were introduced for textile processing to combat the pollution. In addition to this, some other environmental standards and measures are EKO Sustainable Textile Standard, Organic Textile Standard, Organic Fiber Standards, Standards for Processing of Organic Textile Products are also introduced for minimizing the pollution.
Textile Dye Market: Key Segments
- By Source : Natural and Synthetic
- By Type: Azo dyes, Disperse Dyes, Fast Color Bases, Direct Dyes, Reactive Dyes, Sulfur Dyes, Vat Dyes and Others
- By Application: Fiber, Yarn, Fabric and Garment
- By Geography : North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Textile Dye Market: Report Scope
The report on the textile dye market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) Volume (Kiloton)
Source, Type, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Huntsman International LLC (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.
- LANXESS AG
- Kiri Industries Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Colorant Limited
- Zhejiang Runtu Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yabang Dyestuff Co. Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
Textile Dye Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Textile Dye Market, by Source
Textile Dye Market, by Type
- Azo dyes
- Disperse Dyes
- Fast Color Bases
- Direct Dyes
- Reactive Dyes
- Sulfur Dyes
- Vat Dyes
Textile Dye Market, by Application
Textile Dye Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What are the popular dyeing techniques impacting global market growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Textile Dye Market Providers
- Textile Dye Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Textile Dye Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE TEXTILE DYE SYSTEM Market STUDY