Targeting Pods Market by Type (Laser Spot Tracker Pods, Laser Designator Pods), by Component (CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera), by Platform (UAVs, Combat Aircraft), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2018 to 2027
Targeting Pods Market: Summary
The Global Targeting Pods Market is estimated to reach USD 5.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.6%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Targeting pods is a tool especially designed for the military application to identify the target. The targeting pods contain a dual-mode laser, laser marker, and laser spot tracking system, video data link and a digital data recorder. In addition to this, it provides an advanced feature such as GPS that allows users to receive actual target areas for storing and sharing information with other users. The targeting pods operates through wired and wireless connection to offer better communication with clear image of the target spot.
Targeting Pods Market: Drivers
- Demand for Shortwave Infrared Laser
The demand for the shortwave infrared laser in increasing owing to its advantages. The shortwave infrared laser. helps to improve the targeting capabilities in low and haze light. It is used in the military application owing to its use to improve communication, reduce damages, and shooter timelines. Moreover, this technology helps to meet the critical goals with advanced solid-state shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras.
Hence, the demand for shortwave infrared laser expected to surge the targeting pods market during the forecast period.
- Demand for Advanced Targeting System
The demand for advanced targeting systems helps autonomous tracking and GPS coordinate which is anticipated to boost the market. Also, it is used for enhancing the efficiency of the sensors, processors, and automated non-traditional intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (NTISR) modes. Owing to this, the demand for advanced targeting systems is growth, which is projected to grow the targeting pods market during the forecast period.
Targeting Pods Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type: Laser Spot Tracker Pods, Laser Designator Pods, FLIR and Laser Designator Pods and FLIR Pods.
- Based on Component: CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera, Video Data Link, Environmental Control Unit (ECU), Processor and Digital Data Recorder.
- Based on Platform: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Combat Aircraft and Attack Helicopters.
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Targeting Pods Market: Report Scope
The report on the targeting pods market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Component, Platform, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Thales Group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ASELSAN A.Ş.
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Ultra Electronics
- Moog Inc.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Targeting Pods Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Targeting Pods Market, By Type
- Laser Spot Tracker Pods
- Laser Designator Pods
- FLIR and Laser Designator Pods
- FLIR Pods
Targeting Pods Market, By Component
- CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera
- Video Data Link
- Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- Digital Data Recorder
Targeting Pods Market, By Platform
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Combat Aircraft
- Attack Helicopters
Targeting Pods Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the leading developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the develop types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Targeting Pods Market Providers
- Targeting Pods Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Targeting Pods Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE TARGETING PODS MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Demand for Shortwave Infrared Laser
4.2.2. Demand for Advanced Targeting System
4.3.1 Increasing Government Investment for Developing Countries
4.4.1 Increasing Adoption of Fifth Generation Aircraft
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
6.2 Laser Spot Tracker Pods
6.3 Laser Designator Pods
6.4 FLIR and Laser Designator Pods
6.5 FLIR Pods
7 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7.2 CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera
7.3 Video Data Link
7.4 Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
7.6 Digital Data Recorder
8 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY PLATFORM, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
8.2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
8.3 Combat Aircraft
8.4 Attack Helicopters
9 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Thales Group
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 ASELSAN A.Ş.
11.3 Raytheon Company
11.4 Northrop Grumman Corporation
11.5 L3 Technologies, Inc.
11.6 Ultra Electronics
11.7 Moog Inc.
11.8 FLIR Systems, Inc.
11.9 Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
11.10 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report