Targeting Pods Market: Summary
The Global Targeting Pods Market is estimated to reach USD 5.2 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.6%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Targeting pods is a tool especially designed for the military application to identify the target. The targeting pods contain a dual-mode laser, laser marker, and laser spot tracking system, video data link and a digital data recorder. In addition to this, it provides an advanced feature such as GPS that allows users to receive actual target areas for storing and sharing information with other users. The targeting pods operates through wired and wireless connection to offer better communication with clear image of the target spot.
Targeting Pods Market: Drivers
- Demand for Shortwave Infrared Laser
The demand for the shortwave infrared laser in increasing owing to its advantages. The shortwave infrared laser. helps to improve the targeting capabilities in low and haze light. It is used in the military application owing to its use to improve communication, reduce damages, and shooter timelines. Moreover, this technology helps to meet the critical goals with advanced solid-state shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras.
Hence, the demand for shortwave infrared laser expected to surge the targeting pods market during the forecast period.
- Demand for Advanced Targeting System
The demand for advanced targeting systems helps autonomous tracking and GPS coordinate which is anticipated to boost the market. Also, it is used for enhancing the efficiency of the sensors, processors, and automated non-traditional intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (NTISR) modes. Owing to this, the demand for advanced targeting systems is growth, which is projected to grow the targeting pods market during the forecast period.
Targeting Pods Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type: Laser Spot Tracker Pods, Laser Designator Pods, FLIR and Laser Designator Pods and FLIR Pods.
- Based on Component: CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera, Video Data Link, Environmental Control Unit (ECU), Processor and Digital Data Recorder.
- Based on Platform: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Combat Aircraft and Attack Helicopters.
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Targeting Pods Market: Report Scope
The report on the targeting pods market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Component, Platform, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Thales Group (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- ASELSAN A.Ş.
- Raytheon Company
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Ultra Electronics
- Moog Inc.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Targeting Pods Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Targeting Pods Market, By Type
- Laser Spot Tracker Pods
- Laser Designator Pods
- FLIR and Laser Designator Pods
- FLIR Pods
Targeting Pods Market, By Component
- CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera
- Video Data Link
- Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- Digital Data Recorder
Targeting Pods Market, By Platform
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Combat Aircraft
- Attack Helicopters
Targeting Pods Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the leading developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the develop types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Targeting Pods Market Providers
- Targeting Pods Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Targeting Pods Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE TARGETING PODS MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Demand for Shortwave Infrared Laser
4.2.2. Demand for Advanced Targeting System
4.3.1 Increasing Government Investment for Developing Countries
4.4.1 Increasing Adoption of Fifth Generation Aircraft
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
6.2 Laser Spot Tracker Pods
6.3 Laser Designator Pods
6.4 FLIR and Laser Designator Pods
6.5 FLIR Pods
7 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY COMPONENT, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
7.2 CCD (Charge Coupled Device) Camera
7.3 Video Data Link
7.4 Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
7.6 Digital Data Recorder
8 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY PLATFORM, MARKET Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
8.2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
8.3 Combat Aircraft
8.4 Attack Helicopters
9 TARGETING PODS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018-2027)
9.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Thales Group
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 ASELSAN A.Ş.
11.3 Raytheon Company
11.4 Northrop Grumman Corporation
11.5 L3 Technologies, Inc.
11.6 Ultra Electronics
11.7 Moog Inc.
11.8 FLIR Systems, Inc.
11.9 Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
11.10 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY