Synthetic Zeolites Market: Summary
The Global Synthetic Zeolites Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 2.3%.
Synthetic zeolites are crystalline aluminosilicates manufactured in a thermal process. It is thermal and chemical stable, and they can easily recover and recycled with minimal loss of activity. Thus, synthetic zeolites have a broad range of industrial, commercial and consumer uses. The three primary applications of synthetic zeolites are as catalysts, desiccants or adsorbents and in detergents. It is classified as safe, low risk chemicals and have existing regulatory approval for use in a broad number of applications. Synthetic zeolites would not be expected to bioaccumulate within living organisms and therefore have not exhibited secondary toxicity such as carcinogenosis nor reproductive toxicity.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand from Detergent Industry
Detergent generally consist of surfactants, builder and cobuilder, bleaching agents, additives for secondary benefits and enzymes. Zeolites are basically hydrated crystalline aluminium silicates which function as ion exchangers and make the water soft by removing calcium, magnesium and other ions. The different zeolite types A, P, X and AX and their advantages over previously used phosphate builders are described. The emphasis on compact detergents has increased the demand for zeolite builders. The most common builders used in the detergent are synthetic zeolites. Zeolites are solid ion exchangers which trap the divalent ions inside the solid particles and are used for the production of biodegradable detergents. Thus, the demand for zeolite from detergent industry is increasing which is expected to boost the global synthetic zeolite market during the forecasted period.
- Increasing Demand for Adsorbent
The global demand for adsorbent is majorly driven by the oil & gas, packaging, air separation, and water treatment industries due to government regulations on wastewater treatment and environmental regulations regarding increasing air pollution levels. The zeolite has unique ion exchange and sorption properties which make it use for removal of heavy metals from waste solution. Waste products from various industries are employed to modify zeolite for the improvement of adsorption capacity. Compared to natural zeolite, modified and synthetic zeolites have higher cation exchange capacities and sorption performance. Sorption process of three kinds of zeolites was generally spontaneous and endothermic, and removal mechanism of heavy metal ions was by adsorption and ion exchange processes.
Thus, the synthetic zeolite has high sorption and ion exchange capacity, which is likely to fulfill the demand for increasing adsorbent.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on function: Ion-Exchange, Adsorption/Molecular Sieves, and Catalyst
- Segmentation based on type: Zeolite A, Type X, Type Y, Ultra-Stable Y (USY), and Zsm-5
- Segmentation based on application: Detergent Builde, Drying, Separation, and Adsorption Catalytic, Cracking, and Specialties
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Report Scope
The report on the Synthetic Zeolites market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Function, Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Albemarle Corporation. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Honeywell International Inc.
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Tosoh Corporation
- SHOWA DENKO K.K.
- Zeochem AG
- KNT Grou
- ARKEMA SA
- Zeolyst International
- HUIYING CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (QUANZHOU)CO.,LTD
- CWK Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH
- PQ Corporation
- Ningbo Jiahe New Materials Technology Co., Ltd
- Sorbead India
- Dalian Haixin Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- GCMIL (Gujarat Credo Mineral Industries Ltd)
- Industrias Químicas del Ebro, S.A.
- Other Key Companies
Synthetic Zeolites Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Function
- Adsorbent/Molecular Sieve
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Type
- Zeolite A
- Type X
- Type Y
- Ultra-Stable Y (USY)
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Application
- Detergent Builde
- Drying, Separation, and Adsorption 86
- Catalytic, Cracking
Synthetic Zeolites Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Synthetic Zeolites Market Providers
- Synthetic Zeolites Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Synthetic Zeolites Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES MARKET STUDY