Sprinkler irrigation Systems Market: Summary
The Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 2.1%.
Sprinkler irrigation is a method of applying water to agriculture fields similar to natural rainfall. Through a system usually by pumping, water is being distributed across the fields. Sprinkler irrigation systems provide efficient coverage for small to large agriculture fields areas and also suitable for all types of properties such as gardens. Since sprinklers are available in a wide range of discharge capacity, they are being adaptable to nearly all types of soil. Sprinkler irrigation system ensures maximum water saving, combining high quality, affordability, and easy installation are some of the benefits offered which makes it more popular.
Sprinkler irrigation Systems Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Rising Concern for Water Conservation
Increasing water scarcity has developed a need for the adoption of the sprinkler systems in farming practice across the globe. According to UN-Water, over 2 billion people across the globe are experiencing high water stress and scarcity. Thus, in order to decrease water scarcity, various governments across the globe are encouraging the use of sprinkler irrigation systems for farming which will help to save the water. Sprinkler irrigation helps to reduce water usage by around 30-40% than that of the traditional methods.
Thus, increase water scarcity and growing government initiatives for effective usage of water has expected to drive the growth of sprinkler irrigation systems
- Demand for Advanced Irrigation System
Water is a finite but crucial resource and in most river basins water is diverted for municipal, domestic, and industrial consumption. Growing population coupled with increasing food demand has boosted the need for use sprinkler irrigation system which ensures maximum crop yield with minimum water. Growing awareness about the advantages of sprinkler irrigation amongst farmers has caused a rapid shift towards the use of sprinkler irrigation. The shift towards advanced technologies has attributed to concerns regarding water wastage in traditional irrigation. For instance, Valmont Industries Inc, in August 2018, introduced a new hybrid machine X-Tec motor which will operate up to twice the speed of the ordinary center drive motor.
Thus, to overcome the traditional irrigation system, the demand for technologically advanced irrigation systems from farmers has expected to boost the growth of the market.
Sprinkler irrigation systems are used by farmers to yield maximum crop ensuring maximum water saving. Sprinkler irrigation systems such as a linear move or center pivot irrigation incur a high capital cost as these systems are used for larger fields. In addition to this, the operation cost and maintenance cost associated with technical and computer-controlled systems have which may be one of the major factors hindering the growth of the product market. Thus, higher capital investment for installing the sprinkler irrigation system may hinder the growth of the market. However, to overcome this, various governments are taking initiatives by providing subsidiaries to farmers for installing the systems.
Sprinkler irrigation Systems Market: Key Segments
- On basis of type: Lateral Move Irrigation Systems, Center Pivot Irrigation Systems, Solid Set Sprinkler Systems, and Others
- On basis of mobility: Stationary and Towable
- Based on filed size: Small, Medium, and Large
- Based on crop type: Fruits & Vegetable, Oilseeds & Pulses, Cereals, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Sprinkler irrigation Systems Market: Report Scope
The report on the Sprinkler Irrigation Systems market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Mobility, Field Size, Crop Type, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
Key Companies Covered
- Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- REINKE MANUFACTURING CO., INC.
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
- The Toro Company
- T-L Irrigation Co
- Irritec S.p.A
- Megha Agrotech Pvt Ltd
- Rungta Irrigation Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
Sprinkler irrigation Systems Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, by Type
- Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
- Center Pivot Irrigation Systems
- Solid Set Sprinkler Systems
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, by Mobility
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, by Field Size
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, by Crop Type
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Oilseeds & Pulses
Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market Providers
- Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SPRINKLER IRRIGATION SYSTEMS MARKET STUDY