Sports Analytics Market: Summary
The Global Sports Analytics Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 31.1%.
The analytics is a rapid evolving technology, which involves the use of data as well as the statistical analysis for making good decision. Whereas, the sports analytics is referring to a use of data and enhance analytics statistics for making performance and information decision, aim to get a competitive benefits. Its helps to improve the players and game performance, enhance the organization business performance as well as analyzes the player health.
Hence, the analytics in sports can also help to decide the performance of top players. Also it provides the real-time data such as heart rate, speed, as well as the acceleration, which support the coaches and fitness doctors to plan their training and rehabilitation.
Sports Analytics Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Adoption for Cloud-Based Solutions
With the increasing adoption for cloud-based solutions is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, it helps to collection and analysis the team and player data, for getting a predictive result modeling. These is being used to track as well as improve the athlete and team performance. Also, it helps the viewer the new ways of watching, interacting as well as experiencing their preferred sports. Moreover, it can enable the coaches to analyze the large number of data in real time, which is anticipate to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Furthermore, the sports fan or expert has been notice of using smartphone applications for the analyzing the data for the sports. Hence, the rising of cloud-based solutions lead to provide an easy accessibility with the proliferation of smartphones as well as the other smart devices which create to grow the use of data analytics. These will lead to boost the demand of the market in the forecast period.
- Lack of Skilled Workforce
One of the major key concern of the market is the lack of skilled workforce which may hamper the market growth. However, the shortage of availability for the skilled expertise, which have the great knowledge of analytical tools makes such associations switch to companies providing analytical services. Also, the huge cost associated with the analytical services is projected to hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemics is also lead to create a major concern for the market as it attributing to the slowdown of the sports industry. To ensure the safe of the sport expertise many sport events has been canceled or being postponed from a marathon to football tournaments, handball to ice hockey and various other. Hence, these will create a major challenging factor for the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Sports Analytics Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Component: Software and Service.
- Segmentation based on Type: On-field and Off-field.
- Segmentation based on Sports: Football, Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, American Football and Other Sports.
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-Premises.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Sports Analytics Market: Report Scope
The report on the sports analytics market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Type, Sports, Deployment Mode, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE, LLC (Salesforce)
- Zebra Technologies Corp
- ExlService Holdings, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited
- GlobalStep, LLC
- Stats Perform
- Other Key Companies
- TruMedia Networks
- Physimax Technologies
- Qualitas Global
Sports Analytics Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Sports Analytics Market, by Component
Sports Analytics Market, by Type
- Player & Team Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Health Assessment
- Fan Engagement
- Ticket Pricing
Sports Analytics Market, by Sports
- American Football
- Other Sports
Sports Analytics Market, by Deployment Mode
Sports Analytics Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Sports Analytics Market Providers
- Sports Analytics Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Sports Analytics Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SPORTS ANALYTICS MARKET STUDY