Specialty Fertilizers Market: Summary
The Global Specialty Fertilizers Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 56.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.0%.
Speciality fertilizers are a fast-growing and diverse group of fertilizers products with different characteristics containing one or more of the essential primary, secondary or micro-nutrients. These fertilizers are diversified to get high yield and high-quality product by providing plant nutrition for the soil. They are fully water-soluble solid fertilizers, having a high content of primary nutrients with a low salt index. They may or may not have secondary or micronutrients. These fertilizers have different ratios of N, P and K. These water-soluble fertilizers can advantageously be utilized for foliar feeding and fertigation. Thus help in precision agriculture.
Specialty Fertilizers Market: Drivers & Challenges
- High Efficiency of Specialty Fertilizers
Fertilizers are one of the most important elements of modern agriculture. The application of fertilizers in agricultural practices has markedly increased the production of food, feed, fuel, fibre and other plant products. Specialty fertilizers give farmers another tool in their arsenal for achieving responsible nutrient stewardship. Nutrient losses can occur in many ways, such as runoff, leaching, atmospheric losses, and direct loss. These nutrient losses will have an extensive impact on the environment. These nutrient losses into the water trigger eutrophication on the surfaces of water bodies, which, in turn, ruins the aquatic ecosystem. Thus, the high efficiency offered by the specialty fertilizers has led to increasing the demand for specialty fertilizers globally.
The production cost of specialty fertilizer is quite high compare to conventional fertilizers, Owing to the specialty fertilizers has a complex manufacturing process. According to IFA (International Fertilizer Association), the prices of controlled-release fertilizers are four to six times higher than the conventional NPK (nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium) prices. Thus, the high price of various specialty fertilizer, such as micronutrient fertilizers and customized fertilizers, is expected to hamper the growth of the specialty fertilizer market.
Specialty Fertilizers Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassium, and Others
- Segmentation based on application: Soil, Foliar and Fertigation
- Segmentation based on crop type: Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamentals, and Other Crop Type
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Specialty Fertilizers Market: Report Scope
The report on the Specialty Fertilizers market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, Crop Type, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Yara International ASA (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Nutrien Ltd.
- SQM SA (Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile)
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft
- Israel Chemical Ltd. (ICL)
- The Mosaic Company
- EuroChem Group
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- OCI Nitrogen
- Haifa Group
- Plant Food Company, Inc.
- Coromandel International Limited
- Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co.,Ltd
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd
- Other Key Companies
Specialty Fertilizers Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Type
Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Application
Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
- Other Crop Types
Specialty Fertilizers Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Specialty Fertilizers Market Providers
- Specialty Fertilizers Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Specialty Fertilizers Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SPECIALTY FERTILIZERS MARKET STUDY