Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Summary
The Global Specialty Fats & Oils Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 30 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.7%.
Specialty fats and oils are specially designed to limit the characteristics of products such as cocoa butter, milk fats, butter, and other similar fats which make them suitable for various applications. Specialty greases have applications in the confectionery and ice cream industry. Moreover, they are also used as a binder in the pharmaceutical industry, milk fat substitute, and the cosmetic industry. Specialty fats & oil offers properties such as gloss retention, superior gloss, bloom resistance, and product temperature resistance.
Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Drivers &restraint
- Growing Consumption of Confectionery and Processed Foods
Growing disposable income along with a busy lifestyle in economies across the globe has led to the demand for confectionery and processed food products. The growing demand for processed and confectionary food across the globe has influenced the specialty fats and oil market to a larger extent. According to the Statistical Bulletin of CAOBISCO (Association of the Chocolate, Biscuit & Confectionery Industries of the EU), the confectionery, biscuit and chocolate industry majorly contributes towards the European economy. Thus, the growing consumption of confectionery and processed foods has expected to fuel the growth of specialty fats and oils market during the forecasted period.
- Health Concerns Related to Excessive Consumption of Fats and Oils
Excessive consumption of specialty fats and oil may decrease the level of HDLs (high-density lipoproteins) and increase the level of LDLs (low-density lipoproteins) in the blood, which may cause a risk of thrombosis. Moreover, a high level of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) is present in vegetable oils that may cause cells inflammation and lead to an imbalance digestive system. PUFA in vegetable oil automatically oxidize during food processing, resulting in the production of inflammatory peroxides and hydroperoxides. The consumption of fatty acid may increase the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases owing to which more regulations are imposed on the usage of liquid oils directly. Thus, growing awareness of health effects due to excessive consumption of fats and oil has expected to hinder the growth of the market.
Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Specialty Fats,andSpecialty Oils.
- Segmentation based on application:Chocolates & Confectioneries, Bakery Products, Processed Foods, Dairy Products, and Others.
- Segmentation based on form: Dry, and Liquid.
- Segmentation based on functionality: Molding, Filing, Coating,Stabilizing, Texturing, Health,and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Report Scope
The report on the specialty fats & oils market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Bunge LodersCroklaan(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- AAK AB
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Wilmar International
- IoI Group
- International Foodstuff Company Limited (IFFCO)
- Mewah International
- Musim Mas
- Fuji Oil
- The Nisshin Oillio Group
- D&L Industries
- Manildra Group
- Kala GostaranSabzAndish Co., Ltd.
- LASENOR CHARBHUJA
- Other Key Companies
Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Specialty Fats & Oils Market, by Type
- Cocoa Butter Substitutes
- Cocoa Butter Equivalents
- Cocoa Butter Replacers
- Cocoa Butter Improvers
- Dairy Fats Improvers
- Palm Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Cotton Seed Oil
Specialty Fats & Oils Market, by Application
- Chocolates & Confectioneries
- Processed Foods
- Processed Foods
- Dairy Products
Specialty Fats & Oils Market, by Form
Specialty Fats & Oils Market, by Functionality
Specialty Fats & Oils Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Specialty Fats & Oils Market Providers
- Specialty Fats & Oils Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Specialty Fats & Oils Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SPECIALTY FATS & OILS MARKET STUDY