SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 14.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 39.9%.
Software-Defined Wide Area Network is a software technology applied to wide area network connection such as 4G, broadband Internet, Long Term Evolution (LTE) and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). It is also used for ease of deployment, reduce cost and to central management, and can also enhance the connectivity of organization and the cloud. Moreover, the network follows configured policies to automatically determine the most effective way to route application traffic between the branch office and data center sites.
SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Rising Demand for Cloud-Based Application
Rising demand for cloud-based applications empowers the new way of business which is one of the key drivers for the software-defined wide area network market. It helps to enhance the organization's workforce by simplifying the operational process and to generate revenues. Also, it is used to manage a secure WAN over the physical connectivity from the sites. Moreover, it improves the configuration for the sites and applications. Furthermore, the network can transfer the data directly from the office to the cloud which is the direct and fast route for the transfer of data.
Hence, the rising demand for cloud-based applications helps to enhance the demand for the market in the forecast period.
- Increasing Growth for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Increasing growth for artificial intelligence and machine learning enhances the smart network technologies for smart applications which will lead to an increase in the growth of the market. It helps to increase the demand for software applications such as chatbots. Moreover, it provides services for cost-efficient and to increase the quality of business investing. Also, AI and Machine Learning benefit the delivery of smart networks and for enhancing the performance of the application. Furthermore, machine learning also helps to recognize Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) traffic.
This trend can also operate for optimizing the existing identification system and to improve the quality of services is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market during the forecast period.
- Operational Processes and Tools Issues
Operation processes and tools are challenging factors for the growth of the market as SD-WAN doesn’t fit one size of approach which may lead to hinder the growth in the forecast period. Also, process management is one of the major issues for the large scale environment which is used to control the customer experience. Moreover, for every solution, there may be a need to make significant tooling investments to integrate and also for monitoring the performance managements which may challenge the market growth.
SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Cloud and On-premise
- Segmentation based on End-User: BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Government, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing, Energy, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Deployment Mode, End-users, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- VMware, Inc.
- Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Other Key Companies
SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market, by Deployment Mode
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market, by Component
- Cloud Connectivity
- Branch Connectivity
- Application Control
- Centralized Management
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market, by End-User
- Transport & Logistics
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market Providers
- Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORK (SD-WAN) MARKET STUDY