Social Media Security Market: Summary
The Global Social Media Security Market is estimated to reach USD 2.1 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 17.9%, predicts forencis research (FSR).
Social media security is the process of analyzing dynamic social media data to protect against security and business threats. In recent years’ social media have gained huge popularity platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Also, many other data fields have a vital role in the communication channel of a database for personal and corporate information such as name, date of birth, employees, address, and business are available on a social media platform.
Social Media Security Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Security Attacks on Social Media Platforms
All over social media have several advantages including increasing brand awareness of any product or service and is cost-effective, they face an unlikely challenge of attack from hackers such as violence, cyber terrorism, frauds, crimes, and password attacks. Also, the false and fake information can damage the reputation of the companies by stolen data. Moreover, the risk is increased when it comes to government profile and security which can disturb the peace and harmony of an entire nation. To avoid this problem and difficulty social media security is enhancing and monitoring the behaviour of the users.
Hence, increasing security attacks on social media platforms is expected to surge the social media security market during the forecast period.
- Stringent Government Rule and Regulations
Increasing stringent government rule and regulations are excepted to secure and protect the sensitive data which can drive the social media security market. The digital platform and monitoring social media can help to detect the fake news and cracking cyberattack on the social media platform. Furthermore, the payment card industry has also stated that employees will monitor their duplication of data and information posts on social media platforms.
Therefore, the stringent government rule and regulations are expected to drive the social media security market during the forecast period.
- Increasing Malware Attack
Malware and scam attacks on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and even the Android Market are growing these days. Also, privacy on social media platforms is a key concern by the users. Uploading multiple contents which hold information can communicate through a virus that can be a major problem on the networking sites.
Hence, the increasing malware attack is a major factor restraining the growth of the global social media security market.
Social Media Security Market: Key Segments
- By Solution: Threat Intelligence, Dark Web Monitoring, Monitoring, Risk Management, and
- Based on Security Type: Critical Infrastructure Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Internet of Things (IoT) Security, Application Security and Endpoint Security.
- Based on End-User: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Government, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Education and
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Social Media Security Market: Report Scope
The report on the social media security market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Solution, Security Type, End-User and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- Sophos Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Micro Focus International plc
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
- Digital Shadows Ltd
- Proofpoint, Inc.,
- Hootsuite Inc.
- Centrify Corporation.
- Other Key Companies
Social Media Security Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Social Media Security Market, by Solution
- Threat Intelligence
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Risk Management
Social Media Security Market, by Security Type
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Application Security
Social Media Security Market, by End-Users
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Consumer Goods
Social Media Security Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the leading developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the develop types of the global market?
- What are the emerging applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Social Media Security Market Providers
- Social Media Security Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Social Media Security Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA SECURITY MARKET STUDY