Smart Diapers Market: Summary
The Global Smart Diapers Market is projected to reach a value of USD 2253.37 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 13%.
The smart diaper is refer to a type of innerwear, which alerts that the diaper is wet and it needs to be changed. The diapers is integrated with sensors, which enable effective care of the babies as well as the old people. The sensors helps to detect and trigger the alarm as soon as it detects any leak. Global smart diapers market is rising geriatric population and high birth rates and rise in disposable incomes. However, the huge initial price of smart diapers are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Smart Diapers Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising Geriatric Population
- There has been rising geriatric population is play a significant role for the smart diapers market. The old age homes as well as the clinics having elderly people are projected to fuel the market over the forecast period.
- The countries such as Japan which has more than 25% of the population is over 65 years as well as in Italy of about 20%, are projected to provide significant growing opportunities for the market.
- For example, in 2018 the Abena announced its Abena Nova solution. As per the company, this solution will resulted in a 30% reduction in work pressure. As well as 20% cost saving was measured on incontinence care and time saving of 28%.
- Hence, with the growing age create a possibilities of healthcare difficulty which may result in weakness as well the physical changes in the immune systems which may lead to create a risk of infections.
- According to the data by World Health Organization (WHO), in Europe there will be more than 100 million people with the aged of more than 65 by 2025. This is about 15% of the European population. Hence, these will create the demand for the smart diapers market in the forecast period.
- Adoption of Improved Fabric Material and Sensor Designs
- Higher Adoption of Smart Diapers in Healthcare Institutions
- Huge Initial Price Smart Diapers
Smart Diapers Market: Key Segments
- The smart diapers market is majorly segments into distribution channel and end-user.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is bifurcated into online and retail. The online channel is projected to get the largest share. The emergence of various start-ups lead to provides incontinence solutions which likely to rise the market share online.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is sub segmented into babies and adults. The babies is excepted to get the largest market share. The smart diapers with the advance technologies such as Alert Plus which has been used by various companies. The smart Pee is also one of the sensors with an important algorithm which has used in baby’s diapers for the prior recognition which help to detect the real-time temperature as well as the humidity.
Smart Diapers Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with the large amount of nuclear families as well as adoption new technology majorly in the health sector. However, Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate with the growing population as well as the nuclear families in the region is lead to fuel the market growth in the region.
Smart Diapers Market: Report Scope
The report on the smart diapers market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Distribution Channel and End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Alphabet’s Verily (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Indiegogo, Inc.
- Monit Corp.
- Pixie Scientific, LLC
- Procter & Gamble Co
- Other Key Companies
Smart Diapers Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Smart Diapers Market, by Distribution Channel
Smart Diapers Market, by End-User
Smart Diapers Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Smart Diapers Market Providers
- Smart Diapers Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Smart Diapers Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SMART DIAPERS MARKET STUDY