Smart Camera Market: Summary
The Global Smart Camera Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.4%
The smart camera is refers as image processing system, which has been designed with an aims to automate decision in an industrial capacity. It is also known as intelligent camera that is a vision system apart from capturing image, as well as has the able to extract important data from the photos and decisions that are used in an intelligent and automated system. Moreover, it is a wireless cameras which has various function that can help to monitor the status of home from any location. As well as, it has the ability to recognize faces which is major benefits of installing this type of cybersecurity system.
Hence, it used for motion detection, GPS, geofencing, communication, real-time viewing, as well as for cloud storage. These trend will lead to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Smart Camera Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increasing Penetration of Smart Homes
With the increasing penetration of smart homes is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, it can help to watch live as well as recorded footage from the connected camera throughout indoor and outdoor living areas. With the smart security cameras, the residents can able to monitor their homes from any place or when they on vacation. Moreover, the wireless security camera has the abilities to connect a tablet or mobile phone to get self-monitoring benefits.
Furthermore, the features such as smart vision, intelligent smart video cameras as well as surveillance systems lead to create a major opportunities for the market growth in the forecast period. However, the building smart cameras contain technologies from machine vision, embedded systems and computer vision. Hence, these cameras is being majorly used for monitoring as well as for the surveillance purposes home and in industries.
- Shortage of Technical Expertise
One of the major key concern of the market is the shortage of technical expertise which may hamper the market growth. Whereas, the heavy cost of the smart cameras and the shortage of technical knowledge of the operating such cameras is projected to create a major challenges for the market. However, the lack of standardization for the installation of smart cameras, is also expected to hamper the market growth
Hence, the high cost associated with the single-chip smart cameras as well as the lack of software applications is create a major restraining factor for the market.
Smart Camera Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Sensor Technology: CMOS and CCD.
- Segmentation based on Component: Image Sensor, Memory, Processor, Communication Interface, Lens, Display and Others.
- Segmentation based on Product Type: Standalone, Single chip and Embedded.
- Segmentation based on Connectivity Type: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless HART and Others.
- Segmentation based on Application: Robotics, Automobile, Security, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Others.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Transportation & Automotive, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Military & Defense and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Smart Camera Market: Report Scope
The report on the smart camera market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Sensor Technology, Component, Product Type, Connectivity Type, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Canon Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Sony Corp
- Nikon Corp
- Panasonic Corporation
- Bosch Security and Safety Systems
- Olympus Corp
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Raptor Photonics Ltd.
- Other Key Companies
- Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- WATEC CAMERAS
- Mobotix AG
- Allegion PLC
- VIVOTEK Inc.
Smart Camera Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Smart Camera Market, by Sensor Technology
Smart Camera Market, by Component
- Image Sensor
- Communication Interface
Smart Camera Market, by Product Type
- Single chip
Smart Camera Market, by Connectivity Type
- Wireless HART
Smart Camera Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Smart Camera Market, by End-User
- Transportation & Automotive
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverages
- Military & Defense
Smart Camera Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Smart Camera Market Providers
- Smart Camera Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Smart Camera Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Smart Camera Market STUDY