Smart Bathroom Market: Summary
The Global Smart Bathroom Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 17.12 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 11.6%.
Smart bathroom consists of various hardware components, software, and services. With the technological advancements, the smart bathroom components have witnessed a significant evolution in the last few years. Rising need for energy conservation and increasing aging population will drive the market in urban areas. Construction companies are heavily investing on the development of smart building to combat the stress on infrastructure.
Smart Bathroom Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Increasing Aging Population
The populations of many regions are rapidly growing older. The process of population aging is a major success story, which began unfolding only at the end of the twentieth century. Asia has the greatest number of elderly persons: 217 million. China alone has 87 million persons (6.8 percent of its population) age sixty-five and older; this will increase to 167 million (11.5 percent) by 2020. India's elderly will increase from 51 million (5.0 percent) to 93 million (7.3 percent) by 2020. Hence, for safety and security of aged person, various global players are focusing on developing contactless, and software-based smart bathroom products. Hence, increasing aged population will drive the market during forecast period.
- Adoption of IoT Technology in Smart Bathroom
The Internet of Things (IoT) has already fundamentally changed the way we live. The IoT will highly use for smart showers, water saving sense technology, and smart mirrors. With the help of IoT, smart showers will be able to automatically set the temperature, power, and duration of the shower as per consumer preference. IoT technology will also to detect user presence and thus avoid wasting any water which isn’t used for washing. Hence, it will create more opportunities for the smart bathroom market.
Smart Bathroom Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component: Hardware, Software, and Services
- Segmentation based on Connectivity: Wireless and Wired
- Segmentation based on application: Residential and Commercial
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Smart Bathroom Market: Report Scope
The report on the smart bathroom market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Connectivity, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Roca Sanitario, S.A. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Kohler Co.
- LIXIL Group Corporation
- CERA Sanitaryware Limited
- Moen Incorporated
- TOTO LTD
- Duravit AG
- Bradley Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Smart Bathroom Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Smart Bathroom Market, by Component
- Digital Faucets
- Soaking Tubs
- High-Tech Toilets
- Underfloor Heating
- Smart Tap
- Smart Bathing
Smart Bathroom Market, by Connectivity
Smart Bathroom Market, by Application
Smart Bathroom Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Smart Bathroom Market Providers
- Smart Bathroom Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Smart Bathroom Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SMART BATHROOM MARKET STUDY