SMALL DRONES MARKET: SUMMARY
The Global Small Drones Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 36.6 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 16.9%.
Drones also known as unmanned aerial vehicle are defined as the aircraft that do not have any human pilot aboard. Light composite materials are used in manufacturing drones as it helps in increasing mobility during the flight. Various additional equipment such as cameras, missiles, global positioning system, sensors and other hardware are added with drones to increase the scope of applications. Small drones are becoming popular because of their size and convenience. The small drones are mainly used for search and rescue, security, surveillance, aerial photography and videography, among others.
SMALL DRONES MARKET: DRIVERS & CHALLENGES
- Flourishing Demand for Strengthened Surveillance
Military officials have surveillance as an integral part of the operations. The conventional methods of the surveillance imposes threats to the life of the individual performing the operation. In order to eradicate this threat, drones are performing outstanding from last few decades. Drones can capture images and videos of the specified target without creating any danger to the armed forces and can withstand adverse weather conditions. In recent years, during the time of warfare drones have gained popularity and have underwent rapid developments.
Thus, flourishing demand for strengthened surveillance, may contribute to the growth of the small drones market, during the forecast period.
Currently the major challenge in the usage of drones is hacking and cyber-attacks. As drones are operates on various technologies that includes artificial intelligence, obstacle detection, and global positioning system (GPS) among others to makes it prone to cyber-attacks. This could lead to losing access of confidential information and control over command of drone, to hackers. The security of wireless networks can be remedy to this challenge.
Thus, security and cyber risks may hamper the growth of the small drones market, during the forecast period.
SMALL DRONES MARKET: KEY SEGMENTS
- Segmentation based on lift comprises of: Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing
- Segmentation based on size comprises of: Mini, Micro, and Nano
- Segmentation based on power source comprises of: Fuel and Battery
- Segmentation based on payload comprises of: Sensors, Camera, Electronic Surveillance Payload, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-users comprises of: Commercial, Government, Military, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis
SMALL DRONES MARKET: REPORT SCOPE
The report on the small drones market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Lift, Size, Power Source, Payload, End-users, and Region
North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
KEY COMPANIES COVERED
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Thales Group
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Textron Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- FLIR® Systems, Inc.
- Parrot Drones SAS
- Other Key Companies
SMALL DRONES MARKET: REPORT SEGMENTATION
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Small Drones Market, by Lift
Small Drones Market, by Size
Small Drones Market, by Power Source
Small Drones Market, by Payload
- Electronic Surveillance Payload
Small Drones Market, by End User
Small Drones Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Small Drones Market Providers
- Small Drones Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Small drones market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SMALL DRONES MARKET STUDY