Simulators Market: Summary
The Global Simulators Market is estimated to reach USD 24.7 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 3.7%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Simulator is referred as device designed in a way to offer exact imitation operation of complex system such as aircraft, space craft and other vehicles. Simulators re-creates the design and environment similar to the actual conditions, which is used for offering training for aircraft operating, evaluation and maintenance services. Training through simulators is more cost effective way over the live flight training. It offers practice to the training pilots to tackle in difficult operation and weather conditions. Simulators are used in air forces, ground forces, marine and space training application areas.
Simulators Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Demand for Trained Aviation Professionals
Shortage of the pilots for the international and domestic flights across the globe is creating higher affinity for the skilled pilots. Lack of human resources in the airline sector is an outcome of higher economic growth, rise in low cost carriers, with unmatched boom in tourism sector. According to CAE report, the airline industry would need 255,000 new airline pilots in coming decade, escalating the total active pilot count to be 440,000 by 2027. Increasing focus of the prominent airline companies towards strategic recruitment planning is expected to push the market growth higher.
- Higher Need to Minimize Pilot Training Cost
The demand for aircrafts worldwide is increasing owing to rise in flight iteration with increasing air traffic. This has led to higher demand for more skilled workforce for cater the rising flight iteration. More often high cost is associated with training of the unskilled workforce, which drives the attention towards reducing the overall training cost. With adoption of the simulator possess higher capability to imitate the real environment, the cost of the training pilots through conventional training methods lowers, as it does not use any fuel and the overall maintenance cost of the training aircrafts also reduces. This has act as another prominent factor pushing the market towards growth.
The simulator is gaining higher demand for the aerospace and defense sectors, to impart better training to the new pilots. However, the growth of this market is mainly hampered by high initial cost associated with it. Installation of FAA qualified advanced software system and training devices with higher adoption of real time simulation is prominent factor contributing high initial cost.
Simulators Market: Key Segments
- Based on Type, the market is segmented into: Full Mission Simulators, Flight Training Devices, Full Flight Simulators, Fixed-based Simulators, Containerized Simulators and Others
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into: Hardware and Software
- Based on Technology, the market is segmented into: Live, Virtual, Constructive and Others
- Based on Service, the market is segmented into: Operator Training and Maintenance
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into: Land, Marine, Space, and Air
- Based on Geography, the market is segmented into: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa with individual country-level analysis.
Simulators Market: Report Scope
The report on the simulators market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Components, Technology, Service, Application
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
Key Companies Covered
- TRU Simulation + Training Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- CAE Inc.
- Elite Simulation Systems
- FRASCA International, Inc.
- Thales Group
- Collins Aerospace
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- FAAC Incorporated
- Saab AB
- Other Key Companies
Simulators Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Simulators Market, by Type
- Full Mission Simulators
- Flight Training Devices
- Full Flight Simulators
- Fixed-based Simulators
- Containerized Simulators
Simulators Market, by Component
Simulators Market, by Technology
Simulators Market, by Service
- Operator Training
Simulators Market, by Application
- Military Aircraft
- Commercial Aircraft
Simulators Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Simulators Market Providers
- Simulators Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Simulators Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SIMULATORS MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Rising Demand for Trained Aviation Professionals
4.2.2. Need to Minimize Pilot Training Cost
4.2.3. Pilot Training and Certification Regulations
4.3.1. High Initial Cost
4.4.1. Higher Inclination Towards Virtually Real Simulator
4.5.1 Issues Related to Complexity of Simulators
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 SIMULATORS MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
6.2 Full Mission Simulators
6.3 Flight Training Devices
6.4 Full Flight Simulators
6.5 Fixed-based Simulators
6.6 Containerized Simulators
7 SIMULATORS MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8 SIMULATORS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9 SIMULATORS MARKET BY SERVICE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.2 Operator Training
10 SIMULATORS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
10.5.1 Military Aircraft
10.5.2 Commercial Aircraft
11 SIMULATORS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
11.1 North America
8.2.6. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East
11.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
12 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
12.3 Company Benchmarking
13 COMPANY PROFILES
13.1 TRU Simulation + Training Inc.
13.1.1 Company Overview
13.1.2 Financial Overview
13.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
13.1.4 Key Developments
13.1.5 SWOT Analysis
13.2 CAE Inc.
13.3 Elite Simulation Systems
13.4 FRASCA International, Inc.
13.5 Thales Group
13.6 Collins Aerospace
13.7 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
13.9 FAAC Incorporated
13.10 Saab AB
13.11 Other Key Companies
14.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
14.2 Primary Discussion Guide
14.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY