Silicone Elastomers Market: Summary
The Global Silicone Elastomers Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 10.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.6%.
Silicone elastomers are durable & highly-resistance material composed of silicon together with other molecules including carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. It possesses superior mechanical properties when it is used for reinforcement such as elasticity, absorption, and tear strength. Other characteristics possessed by the silicons elastomers are excellent heat resistance, good weather ability, flame retardant, cold resistance, electrical properties, chemical resistance, and stability.
Silicone Elastomers Market: Drivers & OPPORTUNITIES
- High Demand from Electrical & Electronics Industry
Silicone Elastomers is a good fit for the electrical insulation application due to its high electrical strength. Furthermore, it also good resistance to high temperature, UV, and ozone, they are hydrophobic, thus they do not promote surface insulation failure. Silicone elastomers are widely used in the electronics industry due to the extreme diversity of silicone polymer chemistry and architectures for meeting technical challenges. For example, the Light Emitting Diodes (LED) applications components market has the challenge of increasing the light flux and thermal loads. Silicone was only used for the interior of electronic devices, but now, silicone rubber is used for consumer and industrial lamps and luminaries, signage, street and architectural lighting, entertainment lighting, health-care and automotive headlamps, and lights for car interiors. A silicone elastomer that is used for electronic applications has the combination of an inorganic chain similar to silicates, which is associated with high surface energy. Thus, increasing demand for silicone elastomers from the electrical & electronics industry is expected to drive the market during the forecasted period.
Silicone Elastomers Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on deposit type: High Temperature Vulcanized (HTV)/High Consistency Rubber (HCR), Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR), and Room Temperature Vulcanized (RTV)
- Segmentation based on process: Extrusion, Liquid Injection Molding, Injection Molding, Compression Molding, and Others
- Segmentation based on end-use industry: Automotive & Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Industrial Machinery, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Silicone Elastomers Market: Report Scope
The report on the silicone elastomers market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Process, End-Use Industry, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Dow. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Kcc Corporation
- Reiss Manufacturing Inc
- China National Bluestar (Group) Co,Ltd.
- MESGO S.p.A.
- Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co.,Ltd.
- Specialty Silicone Products, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Silicone Elastomers Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Silicone Elastomers Market, by Type
- High Temperature Vulcanized (HTV)/High Consistency Rubber (HCR)
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)
- Room Temperature Vulcanized (RTV)
Silicone Elastomers Market, by Process
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
Silicone Elastomers Market, by End-User Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Machinery
Silicone Elastomers Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Silicone Elastomers Market Providers
- Silicone Elastomers Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Silicone Elastomers Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SILICONE ELASTOMERS MARKET STUDY