Seed Treatment Fungicides Market: Summary
The Global Seed Treatment Fungicides Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 2.3 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.5%.
A seed treatment fungicide isa process of treating seed with various chemicals which in turn to help to protect them from various fungal infections. Seed treatment fungicide helps to protect against seed-borne and soil-borne pathogens which may interfere with seed generation or may infect the seedling soon after generation. Seed treatment fungicide enhances plant stand and plant vigour when soil is cold and wet. Enhancement of seed generation, early and uniform establishment & growth, enhance nodulation in legume crop, and uniform crop stand in adverse conditions are some of the benefits of seed treatment fungicides.
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market: Drivers & Opportunity
- Rising Demand for Fungicides as A Low-Cost Crop Protection Solution
Fungicide seed treatment is one of the popular crop protection methods available in the market. It provides healthy germination and protection against seed-borne and soil-borne diseases at a lower cost than of others and ensures the salability of the harvest. With rising concern regarding crop protection, productivity and yield, the expenses on crop protection haveincreased significantly. After fertilizers in farming, crop protection is considered the second-highest expenses in farming. However, this expense can be reduced by the use of seed treatment fungicides, as less volume of ingredients is required. This helps to effectively control the seed diseases with a larger extent with the use of fewer ingredients. Thus, seed treatment fungicides are more cost-effective crop protection solution has anticipated surging the growth of the product market.
- Technological Advancement in Seed Treatment
Technological advancement in seed treatment fungicides has expected to pose an opportunity for the growth of the product market. Key players in the market are engaged in research and development of new products. For instance, in May 2017, Syngentalaunched PLENARIS, a seed treatment fungicide for control of downy mildew in sunflower. PLENARIS contains oxathiapiprolin, a new ingredient which will help to control fungal diseases caused by oomycetes. Additionally, in October 2019, BASF SE launched ILeVO, a seed treatment fungicide for management of blackleg in canola for Australian Agriculture. Thus, technological advancement in the product by key market players according to the need of different plants has anticipated to create anopportunity for seed treatment fungicides market.
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based ontype: Chemical, and Biological.
- Segmentation based on crop type: Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application techniques: Dressing, Coating, and Pelleting.
- Segmentation based on form: Liquid, and Powder.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market: Report Scope
The report on the seed treatment fungicidesmarket covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Tons[PK1] )
Type, Crop Type, Application Technique, Form and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Nufarm Ltd (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- Bayer Cropscience AG
- Monsanto Company
- FMC Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ADAMA India Private Limited
- Precision Laboratories, LLC
- Croda International Plc
- Other Key Companies
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market, by Type
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market, by Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market, by Application Technique
Seed Treatment Fungicides Market, by Form
PowderSeed Treatment Fungicides Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Seed Treatment Fungicides Market Providers
- Seed Treatment Fungicides Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Seed Treatment Fungicides Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SEED TREATMENT FUNGICIDES MARKET STUDY