Scrubber System Market: Summary
The Global Scrubber System Market is estimated to reach USD 2.6 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 12.4%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Scrubber system is defined as a system which is used for elimination toxic components from the industrial exhaust gases before releasing them into the environment. The system is very beneficial as it eliminates around 98% of sulphur from exhaust gases. However, the maintenance and installation of this system can be expensive. The use of a scrubber system has a substantial, positive effect on the environment as the number of pollutants that can be introduced into the environment has been reduced drastically. This results in improved air quality and lower health risks.
Scrubber System Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Regulations to Control Air Pollution
Air pollution harms people health and environment drastically, to reduce air contamination various governing authorities and stakeholders are continuously working worldwide. Various laws are passed in the regard of air pollution such as the Clean Air Act of 1970, the Air Pollution Control Act of 1955 amongst others. Recently, the International Maritime Organization (IMO) made changes in the limit of sulphur in ship fuel oil to reduce emissions. Scrubber system implementation can help the marine industry players to run successfully under such regulations.
Thus, increasing regulations to control air pollution may contribute to the growth of the scrubber system market, during the forecasted period.
- Adoption of Alternative Fuel
Currently, the scrubber system is required because the type of fuels used in the industries emits high percentage of sulphur in exhaust gases. The usage of alternative fuels such as low sulfur fuel oil or liquefied natural gas can eliminate the requirement of the scrubber system as these type of fuels does not emit high percentage of sulphur into the environment.
Thus, the adoption of alternative fuel can be challenging for the growth of the scrubber system market, during the forecast period.
Scrubber System Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component covers: Fan, Nozzle, Quencher, Pump and
- Segmentation based on type covers: Wet and
- Segmentation based on end user covers: Marine, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Glass and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Scrubber System Market: Report Scope
The report on the scrubber system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2025 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2025)
Value (USD Million)
Component, Type, End-User and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South Africa and North America
Key Companies Covered
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Alfa Laval AB
- CECO Environmental
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- GEA Group AG
- Verantis Environmental Solutions Group
- KCH Engineered Systems
- Other Key Companies
Scrubber System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Scrubber system Market, by Component
Scrubber system Market, by Type
Scrubber system Market, by End User
Scrubber system Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Scrubber system Market Providers
- Scrubber system Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Scrubber System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SCRUBBER SYSTEM MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Regulations to Control Air Pollution
4.3.1 High Installation and Maintenance Cost
4.4.1. Removal of NOx, Black Carbon and Similar Pollutants
4.5.1. Adoption of Alternative Fuel
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL SCRUBBER SYSTEM MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
7 GLOBAL SCRUBBER SYSTEM MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
8 GLOBAL SCRUBBER SYSTEM MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9 GLOBAL SCRUBBER SYSTEM MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
9.1 North America
9.2.5 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Alfa Laval AB
11.3 CECO Environmental
11.4 Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
11.7 Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
11.8 GEA Group AG
11.9 Verantis Environmental Solutions Group
11.10 KCH Engineered Systems
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY