Rubber Additives Market: Summary
The Global Rubber Additives Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 6.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 5.3%.
The agents and chemicals which are added during the processing and synthesis of rubber polymer are known as rubber additives. They are added to rubber polymers which help to enhance the structural and mechanical properties and improve the overall performance and quality of rubber. Various types of rubber additives are available including vulcanization accelerators & inhibitors, processing aids, adhesion promoters, chemical blowing agents, antiozonants, and fillers.
Rubber Additives Market: Drivers & restraint
- Rapidly Increasing Demand from Tire Manufacturing Industry
Rubber additives are used as curing agents, accelerators, plasticizers, vulcanizing inhibitors, and amongst others in the tire manufacturing industry. Vulcanization accelerators, process aid, and oil extenders are some of the major rubber additives used in tire manufacturing. The demand for tires is ultimately governed by increasing vehicle production and adoption of electric vehicles. According to the European Automotive Manufacturing Association (ACEA), 92.8 million motor vehicles were produced globally in 2019. However, the automotive industry affected due to COVID-19 pandemic and will gain sustainable increase post-pandemic. Thus, rapidly increasing demand from tire manufacturing industry has expected to drive the market growth during the forecasted period.
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
Various regulations are imposed on rubber manufacturing industries, especially for volatile organic compound (VCO) emission that causes air populations. For instance, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), has imposed National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for rubber tire manufacturing were the main source regulated are rubber processing, the use of cement, solvents and associated mixtures in tire production, tire cord production, and puncture sealant application. Thus, environmental concerns have imposed various stringent governmental regulations which may hamper the market growth.
Rubber Additives Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Type: Activators, Accelerators, Vulcanization Inhibitors, Plasticizers, and Others.
- Segmentation based on Application: Tires, Conveyor Belts, Electric Cable, and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Rubber Additives Market: Report Scope
The report on the rubber additives market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million), Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- BASF SE
- BEHN MEYER
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Emery Oleochemicals
- R.T. Vanderbilt Holding Company, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Rubber Additives Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Rubber Additives Market, by Type
- Vulcanization Inhibitors
Rubber Additives Market, by Application
- Conveyor Belts
- Electric Cable
Rubber Additives Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Rubber Additives Market Providers
- Rubber Additives Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Rubber Additives Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RUBBER ADDITIVES MARKET STUDY