Roofing Market: Summary
The Global Roofing Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 133.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.7%.
Roofing is a vital part of building envelop which protects from natural elements and climatic conditions. They are generally supported by the underlying structure, while sometimes are self-supporting. The outer layer of the roof depends on the availability of material and the nature of the supporting structure. Fiberglass, clay, sand, ceramic, ceramic coated granules, and polycarbonate are some of the basic roofing materials used in construction. Various characteristics such as durability, longevity, energy & cost efficiency, and others are offered by roof which is quality build and well maintained.
Roofing Market: Drivers & Opportrunities
- Rise in Construction Activities
Rising population results in growing urbanization as well as industrialization is a key factor behind the growing construction activities across the globe. Increasing foreign direct investment (FDI) in construction in emerging nations coupled with supportive government regulations and policies has expected to fuel the growth of the market. According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTD), USD 62 billion were invested by FDI in 276 greenfield projects across the globe. Moreover, governments of different countres across the globe are promoting and developing construction & infrastructure sectors. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has affected by the suspension of construction activities across the impacted economies. Thus, rising construction activities has expected to drive the growth of the roofing market during the forecasted period.
- Rising Need for Energy Efficient Roofing
Energy-efficient roofing includes cool roofs and green roofs offers various benefits such as lower air temperature, cost efficiency, lower peak electricity demand, increasing lifespan of roof, lower long term maintenance cost, and provides insulation. Moreover, they help to reduce power plant emissions including carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, and mercury by reducing cooling energy used in the building. Thus, benefits offered by energy-efficient roofs has resulted its incorporation it in various new construction activities has anticipated to act as a key opportunity for the roofing market.
Roofing Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on product type: Asphalt Shingles, Concrete & Clay Tiles, Metal, Plastic, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Roofing Market: Report Scope
The report on the roofing market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Product Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- Atlas Roofing Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Sika AG
- BMI Group
- Carlisle Construction Materials
- Duro-Last, Inc.
- Etex Group
- Firestone Building Products Company, LLC
- North American Roofing Services, Inc.
- Owens Corning
- TAMKO Building Products LLC
- Wienerberger AG
- Johns Manville
- Garland Industries, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Roofing Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Roofing Market, by Product Type
- Asphalt Shingles
- Concrete & Clay Tiles
Roofing Market, by Application
Roofing Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Roofing Market Providers
- Roofing Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Roofing Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ROOFING MARKET STUDY