Robotic Welding Market: Summary
The Global Robotic welding Market is estimated to reach USD 8.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.5%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Welding is a process where two or more parts are joined together using heat or pressure or both. Robotic welding is performing welding using programmed automated tools such as robots. Using robots to perform welding is the most common usage of robots in the industries. The major advantage of using robotic welding is that it helps in producing high quality output in lesser time compared to conventional methods. Moreover, robotic welding helps manufacturers to save capital on direct labour and safety precautions.
Robotic Welding Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Adoption for Industry 4.0
Digitalisation of the processes in the industries and internet solutions being implemented is the beginning of fourth phase of industrial development, which is known as Industry 4.0. The industries across the globe are experiencing this transformation. Advanced solutions such as robotics automation, artificial intelligence, and cloud-based solutions are few among the others, which are transforming functioning of the industries.
Thus, increasing adoption of industry 4.0 may contribute in the growth of the robotic welding market, during the forecast period.
Robotic systems, which are used in factories and warehouses are connected to internet, creating possibilities of cyberattacks. This issue is very significant as the usage of robots is increasing rapidly in industries worldwide. It was estimated by International Federation of Robotics (IFR), that deployment of 2.6 million industrial robots would be completed by 2019 across the globe. Manufacturers incorporating robots in the factories for activities such as material handling and welding need to take precautions for security of the data, which can be collected, by the robots connected to internet. Basic precautions like password protection, two-factor authentication, encryption and biometric authentication may help the manufacturers.
Thus, lack of cybersecurity which may be a challenging factor for the growth of the robotic welding market, during the forecast period.
Robotic Welding Market: Key Segments
- Based on type segmentation comprises of: Arc Welding, Spot Welding and
- Based on payload capacity segmentation comprises of: Below 25kg, 25kg to 50kg, and Above 50kg.
- Based on end user segmentation comprises of: Automotive, Electricals and Electronics, Aerospace and Defence and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Robotic Welding Market: Report Scope
The report on the robotic welding market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Payload Capacity, End User, and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America and North America
Key Companies Covered
- Fanuc Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- ABB Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- DENSO Corporation
- KUKA AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Robotic Welding Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Robotic Welding Market, by Type
- Arc Welding
- Spot Welding
Robotic Welding Market, by Payload Capacity
- Below 25kg
- 25kg to 50kg
- Above 50kg
Robotic Welding Market, by End User
- Electricals and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defence
Robotic Welding Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments influencing the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Robotic Welding Market Providers
- Robotic Welding Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Robotic welding Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Adoption of Industry 4.0
4.3.1 Lack of Flexibility
4.4.1. Advancement in Technologies
4.5.1. Lack of Cybersecurity
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
6.2 Arc Welding
6.3 Spot Welding
7 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY PAYLOAD CAPACITY, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.2 Below 25kg
7.3 25kg to 50kg
7.4 Above 50kg
8 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.3 Electricals and Electronics
8.4 Aerospace and Defence
9 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
9.2.5 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Fanuc Corporation
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Yaskawa Electric Corp.
11.3 ABB Ltd.
11.4 Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
11.5 Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
11.6 DENSO Corporation
11.7 KUKA AG
11.8 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
11.9 Panasonic Corporation
11.10 DENSO Corporation
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY