Robotic Welding Market by Type (Arc Welding, Spot Welding, Others), by Payload Capacity (<25kg, 25kg-50kg, >>50kg), by End User (Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Others), by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast 2019 to 2027
Robotic Welding Market: Summary
The Global Robotic welding Market is estimated to reach USD 8.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.5%, observes forencis research (FSR).
Welding is a process where two or more parts are joined together using heat or pressure or both. Robotic welding is performing welding using programmed automated tools such as robots. Using robots to perform welding is the most common usage of robots in the industries. The major advantage of using robotic welding is that it helps in producing high quality output in lesser time compared to conventional methods. Moreover, robotic welding helps manufacturers to save capital on direct labour and safety precautions.
Robotic Welding Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Adoption for Industry 4.0
Digitalisation of the processes in the industries and internet solutions being implemented is the beginning of fourth phase of industrial development, which is known as Industry 4.0. The industries across the globe are experiencing this transformation. Advanced solutions such as robotics automation, artificial intelligence, and cloud-based solutions are few among the others, which are transforming functioning of the industries.
Thus, increasing adoption of industry 4.0 may contribute in the growth of the robotic welding market, during the forecast period.
- Lack of Cybersecurity
Robotic systems, which are used in factories and warehouses are connected to internet, creating possibilities of cyberattacks. This issue is very significant as the usage of robots is increasing rapidly in industries worldwide. It was estimated by International Federation of Robotics (IFR), that deployment of 2.6 million industrial robots would be completed by 2019 across the globe. Manufacturers incorporating robots in the factories for activities such as material handling and welding need to take precautions for security of the data, which can be collected, by the robots connected to internet. Basic precautions like password protection, two-factor authentication, encryption and biometric authentication may help the manufacturers.
Thus, lack of cybersecurity which may be a challenging factor for the growth of the robotic welding market, during the forecast period.
Robotic Welding Market: Key Segments
- Based on type segmentation comprises of: Arc Welding, Spot Welding and
- Based on payload capacity segmentation comprises of: Below 25kg, 25kg to 50kg, and Above 50kg.
- Based on end user segmentation comprises of: Automotive, Electricals and Electronics, Aerospace and Defence and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Robotic Welding Market: Report Scope
The report on the robotic welding market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Payload Capacity, End User, and Region
Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, South America and North America
Key Companies Covered
- Fanuc Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- ABB Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- DENSO Corporation
- KUKA AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Robotic Welding Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Robotic Welding Market, by Type
- Arc Welding
- Spot Welding
Robotic Welding Market, by Payload Capacity
- Below 25kg
- 25kg to 50kg
- Above 50kg
Robotic Welding Market, by End User
- Electricals and Electronics
- Aerospace and Defence
Robotic Welding Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments influencing the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Whom are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Robotic Welding Market Providers
- Robotic Welding Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Robotic welding Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increasing Adoption of Industry 4.0
4.3.1 Lack of Flexibility
4.4.1. Advancement in Technologies
4.5.1. Lack of Cybersecurity
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
6.2 Arc Welding
6.3 Spot Welding
7 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY PAYLOAD CAPACITY, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
7.2 Below 25kg
7.3 25kg to 50kg
7.4 Above 50kg
8 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
8.3 Electricals and Electronics
8.4 Aerospace and Defence
9 GLOBAL ROBOTIC WELDING MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019—2027)
9.1 North America
9.2.5 Rest of Europe
9.3.4 South Korea
9.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Saudi Arabia
9.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.3 Rest of South America
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
10.3 Company Benchmarking
11 COMPANY PROFILES
11.1 Fanuc Corporation
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Financial Overview
11.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
11.1.4 Key Developments
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Yaskawa Electric Corp.
11.3 ABB Ltd.
11.4 Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
11.5 Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
11.6 DENSO Corporation
11.7 KUKA AG
11.8 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
11.9 Panasonic Corporation
11.10 DENSO Corporation
11.11 Other Key Companies
12.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
12.2 Primary Discussion Guide
12.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report