Riflescopes Market: Summary
The Global Riflescopes Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 8.1 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.9%.
The Riflescope is refers the telescopic vision which has mounted on the topmost of a rifle to provide one’s aim by pinpointing and magnifying a target. Whereas, it being mostly used for armed forces, hunting as well as shooting sports. It is also known as optical sight, which has a unique features that helps to give positive and repeatable return to zero from any elevation adjustments. Moreover, it being mostly used for shooting sports, armed forces as well as in hunting.
Hence, it advances with the features such as higher accuracy, longer range, high-quality scoreboards and an ability to fire shots from a good distance. These trend may lead to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Riflescopes Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Advancement in Riflescope Technology
With the rising advancement in riflescope technology is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the technology advancement in Rapid Adaptive Zoom for Assault Rifles (RAZAR) lead to improve the features for rifleman to toggle between the high and low magnifications at a push of a button, without having to take off their eyes from the targets positions. Also, the some of the company’s base on US such as Bushnell and Vortex Optics are providing RAZAR technology for the long range riflescopes. Moreover, the huge advanced in the optical technology, which also lead to improve the effective range achieved by these weapons.
Hence, it helps to easily spot deliberate targets with high accuracy, which provides benefits to the soldiers who are guarding the borders as well as those who are missions. These advancement in technology may lead to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
One of the major key concern of the riflescopes market is high cost of riflescope which may restraining factor for the growth of the market. Whereas, the riflescopes price is demand upon the need and specifications such as magnification, range, diameter objective lens for the various applications. Moreover, the ban on hunting in Asia-Pacific region in countries such as India, where there is a strict wildlife regulations, as well as few communities are not permitted to hunting of certain species.
Hence, these limitation may create a challenging factor for the growth of riflescopes market in the forecast period.
Riflescopes Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Sight Type: Reflex Sight, Telescope Sight and Collimating Optical Sight.
- Segmentation based on Technology: Electro-Optic, Laser and Thermal Imaging.
- Segmentation based on Weapon Compatibility: Sniper Rifles and Automatic Rifles.
- Segmentation based on Range Type: Short (50 to 100 yards), Medium (100 to 500 yards) and Long (> 500 Yards).
- Segmentation based on Application: Hunting, Armed Forces, Shooting Sports and Military.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Defense and Commercial.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Riflescopes Market: Report Scope
The report on the riflescopes market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Sight Type, Technology, Weapon Compatibility, Range Type, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- LEUPOLD & STEVENS, INC. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Burris Company
- Schmidt & Bender GmbH & Co. KG
- BSA Optics
- Vortex Optics
- Nikon Inc.
- Other Key Companies
- SIG SAUER
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Trijicon, Inc.
- Leica Camera AG
- EOTECH, LLC.
- Primary Arms
- BAE Systems
Riflescopes Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Riflescopes Market, by Sight Type
- Reflex Sight
- Telescope Sight
- Collimating Optical Sight
Riflescopes Market, by Technology
- Thermal Imaging
Riflescopes Market, by Weapon Compatibility
- Sniper Rifles
- Automatic Rifles
Riflescopes Market, by Range Type
- Short (50 to 100 yards)
- Medium (100 to 500 yards)
- Long (> 500 Yards)
Riflescopes Market, by Application
- Armed Forces
- Shooting Sports
Riflescopes Market, by End-User
Riflescopes Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Riflescopes Market Providers
- Riflescopes Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Riflescopes Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RIFLESCOPES MARKET STUDY