Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market: Summary
The Global Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 27.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 30.2%.
The rice communication services refers as a communication platform between the mobile telephone carriers as well as the phone and carriers. It helps to enable enriched communication services beyond a text message and a solution for the user with live video, instant messaging and file sharing across various devices. Also, it provides a real time benefits solution for the user with promotional marketing activities and in payment system.
Hence, it also provides advanced communication between the third party users with it wide range of services such as Chabot, artificial intelligence and other applications.
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Demand for Promoting Activities
With the growing demand for promotion and marketing activities, it will witness to increase performance and efficiency of the market in the forecast period. It helps organizations to enhance the customer experiences and increase the brand value. As well as it support the companies to bring the attention of the users and lead to motivate the interaction between them. Moreover, it provides a user the ability to use custom color combination, brand names and logos design features. Also, it can help to increase the business ROI and enhance the relationship with the customers.
Hence, it help the organizations with various other services which will lead to fuel the growth of the rich communication services market in the forecast period.
- End-To-End Encryption Issues
One of the major key concern of the Rich Communication Services (RCS) market is the end-to-end encryption issues. As sensitive information send through RCS is not fully protected, there is case of data to be steal the sell information. Also, it being difficult to encourage the customer to use the RCS as it does not provide the ability to offers the end to end encryption of messages. Whereas, the rich communication services is not classify as end to end encryption platform which will play as major drawback in the growth of the market.
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Type: Cloud-Based and On-Premises Based.
- Segmentation based User Types: Consumer, Enterprise and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME).
- Segmentation based on Applications: Integrated Solutions, Content Delivery, Advertising Campaign and Others.
- Segmentation based on End-Use: BFSI, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market: Report Scope
The report on the rich communication services (RCS) market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Types, User Types, Application, End-Use, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- AT&T Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Vodafone Group
- KDDI Corp
- Slovak Telekom
- SK Telecom Co Ltd
- LG Uplus Corp
- Other Key Companies
- Telstra Corporation Ltd
- Infobip ltd
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market, by Deployment Type
- On-Premises Based
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market, by User Type
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market, by Application
- Integrated Solutions
- Content Delivery
- Advertising Campaign
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market, by End-Use
- Media & Entertainment
Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market Providers
- Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Rich Communication Services (RCS) Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RICH COMMUNICATION SERVICES (RCS) MARKET STUDY