Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Summary
The Global Remote Monitoring and Control Market is projected to reach a value of USD 32381.45 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.5%.
The remote monitoring and control market are designed to control large or complex devices remotely. It is used to monitor as well as control the processes across industries such as, power plant, oil & gas, and water and wastewater. It can also help to monitor the humidity, temperature as well as pressure, with the data received it assists the network administrators to work efficiently. Global remote monitoring and control market is rising with the rising demand for industrial automation. However, the downfall in raw material cost are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising Demand for Industrial Automation
- There has been rising demand for industrial automation is play a significant role for the remote monitoring and control market. The industrial automation as well as the process control is being increasing at the fast rate by integration of SCADA with field instruments and mobility solutions, which includes smartphones, tablets, and other solutions.
- Siemens, a German based global automation company, offers the tele-control as well as the remote network solutions to industries to boost the machine-to-human and machine-to-machine communication.
- The penetration of automation in the various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, transport and automation etc., are going with huge changes in government regulations majorly in the developed countries. The mandate strict monitoring and control procedures in the industries facilities to reduce the risk of environmental disaster.
- The growing in adoption of robots in industries including automotive as well as the instrumentation, autonomous communication and security lead to play a major role to minimize the potential risks.
- Furthermore, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic coronavirus is also growing the demand for remote monitoring and control system devices, which is excepted to increase of global remote monitoring and control system market in the forecast period.
- Growing Demand for Industrial Mobility
- Growing Awareness about Energy Efficiency
- High Cost of Implementation
Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Key Segments
The remote monitoring and control market is majorly segments into component and industry.
On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into solution and field instruments.
On the basis of end-user, the market is sub segmented into oil & gas, metals & mining, chemicals, pulp & paper, power, food & beverages, water and wastewater, pharmaceuticals and others. The water and wastewater industry is projected to grow at the highest market share in the forecast period. the SCADA systems is being used in a water treatment plant and wastewater treatment plant for the purpose of regular monitoring and regulating of the water flow, reservoir levels, and pipe pressure.
Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Key Regions
On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. North America accounted for the major market share with the presence of major numbers of enterprises as well as the rising adoption of remote monitoring. However, Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, with the chemicals, power, automation, water and waste water industries is projected to boost the industrial growth in this region.
Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Report Scope
The report on the remote monitoring and control market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecast up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Component and Industry
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- ABB Ltd (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Endress+Hauser Group Services AG
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Remote Monitoring and Control Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Remote Monitoring and Control Market, by Component
- Emergency Shutdown System
- Field Instruments
- Pressure Transmitter
- Temperature Transmitter
- Humidity Transmitter
- Level Transmitter
Remote Monitoring and Control Market, by End-User
- Oil & Gas
- Metals & Mining
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
- Water and Wastewater
Remote Monitoring and Control Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Remote Monitoring and Control Market Providers
- Remote Monitoring and Control Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Remote Monitoring and Control Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE Remote Monitoring and Control Market STUDY