Railway Management System Market by Solution (Train Operation Management, Train Traffic Management) by Services (Intelligent Mobility Services, VPN Services) by Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America) – Global Forecast 2017 to 2024
Railway Management System Market: Summary
The global railway management system market is estimated to reach USD 55.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 11.7 %.
Railway management system provide various facilities to passenger such as enquiry about the train location, reservation facility, availability of seat, and the delay time of railways. Moreover, railway management system is used for booking and cancellation of ticket and for enquire about the train status, train movements and signaling, as well as planning train routes, and diversions. The adoption of Internet of Thing (IoT) as well as enhancement of technologies is excepted to drive and grow the railway management system market.
Railway Management System Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Increase in Demand for Machine Learning
The growing demand in machine learning across railway management system is excepted to boost the market during forecast period by adopting advance machine learning techniques and artificial intelligence technologies. This technology provides various advance services and solutions for solving scheduling and routing issues. Moreover, this system is also useful for providing machinery support and maintenance & transportation management. Demand for machine learning technology in railway management system is increased to manage traffic and increase adoption of smart card & mobile phone in technological platform for forecasting the traffic operations.
- Growing Adoption for Digitalization
Digitalization offers better and enhanced abilities for driving the market by real-time online reservation system. Moreover, digitalization technology is use for incresing security and enhancing the operational performance. Therefore, the future transportation system must give the solution to fulfil the demand from source to destination with various services and technologies.
- High initial cost of deployment
Railway management system contains high initial installation cost. Major expense is involved in financing the railway management system which may restrain the grow for this market. However, railway management need large initial cost for set up the device and replacement. High operation cost are also reflecting the railway management system market.
Railway Management System Market: Key Segments
- On the Basis of Solution: Train Operation Management, Train Traffic Management, Rail Transportation & Management, Train Communication Networks, Traffic Management Systems, Passenger service solution and Automatic train operation (ATO)
- By Services: Intelligent Mobility Services, Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service, Management Services and Consulting
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Railway Management System Market: Report Scope
The report on the railway management system market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2019-2024 (2019 estimated year, forecasted up to 2024)
Value (USD Million)
Solution, Services, End User and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America
Key Companies Covered
- ABB Ltd. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- IBM Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Thales Group
- Siemens AG
- Other Key Companies
Railway Management System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Railway Management System Market, by Solution
- Train Operation Management
- Automatic Route-Setting Control
- Real-time Train Diagram
- Optimized Traffic Planning and Route Setting
- Train Traffic Management
- Tracking Function
- Route Setting Function
- Rail Transportation & Management
- Train Communication Networks
- Traffic Management Systems
- Traffic Planning
- Operation Management System
- Passenger service solution
- Automatic train operation (ATO)
Railway Management System Market, by Services
- Intelligent Mobility Services
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service
- Management Services
Railway Management System Market, by Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
- Railway Management System Market Providers
- Railway Management System Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Railway Management System Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RAILWAY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET STUDY
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Regional Coverage
1.5 Research Timeline
2 RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
2.2 Primary Research
2.2.1 Key Industry Expert Insight
2.3 Secondary Research
2.3.1 Vital Data from Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Size Estimation
2.5 Data Validation & Triangulation
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1. Increase in Demand for Machine Learning
4.2.2. Growing Adoption for Digitalization
4.3.1. High initial cost of deployment
4.4.1. Adoption for Driverless and driver technologies
4.4.2. Rising in Demand for Cloud Technology
4.4.3. Increasing for Infrastructure Solutions
4.5.1 Complexity in Network Infrastructures
5 INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1.1. Power of Buyers
5.1.2. Power of Suppliers
5.1.3. Intensity of Competition
5.1.4. Challenges of Substitutes
5.1.5. Challenges of New Entrants
5.2 Macro-Economic Indicators
6 RAILWAY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY SOLUTION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
6.2 Train Operation Management
6.2.1 Automatic Route-Setting Control
6.2.2 Real-time Train Diagram
6.2.3 Optimized Traffic Planning and Route Setting
6.3 Train Traffic Management
6.3.1 Tracking Function
6.3.2 Route Setting Function
6.4 Rail Transportation & Management
6.5 Train Communication Networks
6.6 Traffic Management Systems
6.6.1 Traffic Planning
6.6.2 Operation Management System
6.7 Passenger service solution
6.8 Automatic train operation (ATO)
7 RAILWAY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY SERVICES, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
7.2 Intelligent Mobility Services
7.3 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service
7.4 Management Services
8 RAILWAY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2017—2024)
8.1 North America
8.2.6. The Netherlands
8.2.7. Rest of Europe
8.3.4. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4.3. Rest of Middle East & Africa
8.5 South America
8.5.3. Rest of South America
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Ranking/Share Analysis of Key Companies
9.3 Company Benchmarking
10 COMPANY PROFILES
10.1 ABB Ltd.
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Financial Overview
10.1.3 Products/Solutions/Services Offered
10.1.4 Key Developments
10.1.5 SWOT Analysis
10.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
10.4 GENERAL ELECTRIC
10.5 IBM Corporation
10.6 Hitachi, Ltd.
10.7 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
10.8 Thales Group
10.9 Siemens AG
10.10 Other Key Companies
11.1 Key Industry Expert Insights
11.2 Primary Discussion Guide
11.3 Customization Options
Note1: Tentative table of contents, may get updated during the course of research.
Note2: Company financial information is subject to availability in public domain
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE STUDY
Forencis Research follows robust and deep dive research methodologies to deliver accurate – current, estimated and forecasted market data. Our extensive primary and secondary research help in deriving reliable qualitative and quantitative data to provide verified market insights. Our research team tracks historic trends, existing and recent market dynamics, growth prospects, competitor landscape, and the entire value chain dynamics to attain reliable industry facts to reach accurate market estimates. Primary research is conducted through thorough interviews and detailed surveys with the Key Industry Experts and related participants across the value chain. Secondary research entails acquiring data through paid and reliable databases such as annual reports, SEC filings, research publications, association publications, investor presentations, white papers and other sources. All the above-obtained information is further processed and collated with our existing database prior to its presentation in our publications.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Single User PDF – $ 5,600
Multiple User PDF – $ 7,500
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- Major factors impacting the market and its growth
- Evolving Types of the various products in the Market
- Evolving Application of the various products in the Market
- Growing countries in the Global Market
- Effects of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players
- Key market developments undertaken by the leading players
Customize this Research
- Purchase sections of this report
- Purchase specific country/region analysis
- Avail Data in Preferred Format
- Customize any Type, Application, Geography or Company Profile to attain a Deeper Insight
- Request Updated Version of this Report