Radome Market: Summary
The Global Radome Market is estimated to reach USD 2.1 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.7%.
Aircraft radome is the electro-magnetically transparent structural enclosure of radar antennas which can be found in both militaries as well as in commercial aircraft. It is designed to protect a radar antenna from harsh weather conditions such as dust, rain, etc. It used for satellite communications, air traffic control, aircraft vehicles, surface vehicles, and fixed ground installations. In the case of fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft, radome placed on the fuselage in the shape of blister that uses microwave satellite for beyond line of site communication.
Radome Market: Drivers & Challenges
- Increasing Demand for New Aircraft
Radome is an important component for airlines to run and protect the aircraft from a harsh environment. With the increase in demand for new aircraft, the latest technology radome in airlines are used to increase the operational efficiency for new aircraft. Also, it enhanced the protection to the radar from the bad weather conditions. The increase in demand for new aircraft is simultaneous will generate the demand for the radome design. Moreover, commercial air traffic and military air traffic are developing at a fair rate which anticipated to surge new aircraft demand.
Hence, increasing demand for new aircraft is expected to surge the radome market during the forecast period.
- Growing Demand for Quartz Fiber
The demand for aircraft is enhancing with the increase in the demand for quartz fiber due to various advantages such as quartz over the glass fibre and resin radome. Also, it is used to generate radomes for general aviation applications. Moreover, attributing to benefits of quartz fiber over glass fiber and the demand for quartz fiber is increasing substantially among commercial airlines as well as in defense across the globe which will lead the demand for the radome market.
This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, which is anticipated to drive the Radome market during the forecast period.
The structure and manufacturing of aircraft radome for the fighter is a complex process. However, the wings and rearward half of the fuselage were replaced by a simple cone structure, significantly reducing the complexity of an aircraft. Hence, the complexity of radome may restraints the growth of the radome market in the forecast period.
Radome Market: Key Segments
- Based on Materials: Fiberglass, Quartz, Graphite, and Kevlar.
- Segment by Types: Low-Frequency Radomes, Directional Guidance Radomes, Narrowband Radomes, Multiple Frequency Band Radomes, Broadband Radomes, and Very Broadband Radomes.
- Based on Application: Military Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft, and General Aircraft.
- By Structure: Metal Space Frame, Solid Laminate, Dielectric Space Frame and Sandwich.
- Key Regions Covered: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Radome Market: Report Scope
The report on the radome market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Materials, Application, and Region
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
Key Companies Covered
- General Dynamics Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Jenoptik AG
- Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA
- The NORDAM Group LLC
- Communications & Power Industries LLC
- Starwin Industries
- Astronics Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Radome Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Radome Market, By Type
- Low-Frequency Radomes
- Directional Guidance Radomes
- Narrowband Radomes
- Multiple Frequency Band Radomes
- Broadband Radomes
- Very Broadband Radomes
Radome Market, By Materials
Radome Market, By Application
- Military Aircraft
- Commercial Aircraft
- General Aircraft
Radome Market, By Structure
- Metal Space Frame
- Solid Laminate
- Dielectric Space Frame
Radome Market, By Region
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the global market and its advancement?
- What will be the result of the developments in the global market in the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the types of global markets?
- What are the growing applications of the global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will influence the global market growth over the study period?
- Who is the key global player driver in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the actual global market conditions?
- Radome Market Providers
- Radome Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Radome Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RADOME MARKET STUDY