RADIATION DOSE MANAGEMENT MARKET: Summary
The Global Radiation Dose Management Market is projected to grow substantially with a CAGR of over 13% and reach USD 537.8 Million by 2027
Higher exposure to the radiation may lead to long lasting health consequences on the patients as well as physician. To minimize this issue, radiation dose management is used for monitoring the therapeutic radiation or at the time of medical imaging examinations to treat diseases. Radiation dose management solution gathers, stores, and analyses the information obtained by the patient monitoring through exposure to the radiation. It provides real time data and helps in improvising the medical diagnosis practice through limited exposure to radiation along with higher image resolution.
RADIATION DOSE MANAGEMENT MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
- Rise in Medical Imaging Procedures
Growing prevalence of the fatal diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular is generating need for advanced medical imaging procedure. Rising count of cancer patients, contributing highest among the global death rate is driving the demand for advanced cancer diagnosis and treatments. As per the National Cancer Institute, in 2018, approximately 1,735,350 new cancer cases were diagnosed in the US, out of which 609,640 people died due to cancer. Therefore, higher demand for the medical imaging devices is required. With prevalence of fatal diseases, new advances diagnostic imaging procedures are emerged for better diagnosis coupled with increase in the medical procedures with higher installation of the imaging devices for better diagnosis is driving the market growth.
- Safety Standard for Radiation Exposure
The imaging techniques are used for rapid and accurate diagnosis of the diseases. These techniques involve ionic radiations, which are used for providing higher image resolution. However, higher exposure to the radiation leads to skin burn, acute radiation syndrome, cell mutation leading to cancer and cardiovascular diseases. To avoid this, International Basic Safety Standards are implemented for offering protection against ionizing radiation. In addition to this, rising efforts of the US Food and Drug Administration to minimize the unnecessary radiation exposure from medical imaging is fueling the demand for the radiation dose management.
- Lack of Healthcare Infrastructure in Developing and Underdeveloped Countries
With growing population worldwide, the incidence of the contagious, fatal, and chronic diseases is on hike. In the underdeveloped and developing countries, the healthcare infrastructure required for accurate disease diagnosis is essential in order to prevent death rates due to inappropriate disease diagnosis. As per the World Health Organization, low and middle income countries accounts for the two third of the global cancer death. Low income, less spending on healthcare with low awareness regarding the radiation exposure hazards is hampering the adoption of medical diagnostics devices.
Therefore, aforementioned factors hinder the adoption of the medical devices, and further hinders the growth of the radiation dose management.
Radiation dose management market: Key segments
- Segmentation based on type: Service and Software
- Segmentation based on deployment: Web Based, Cloud Based and On-Premise
- Segmentation based on application: Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Gynecology and Others
- Segmentation based on end-users: Hospitals, Radiology Centers and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Radiation dose management MARKET: Report SCOPE
The report on the radiation dose management market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Type, Deployment, Application, End-User
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- PACSHealth, LLC.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- Sectra AB
- INFINITT Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Radiation dose management MARKET: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Radiation Dose Management Market, by Type
Radiation Dose Management Market, by Deployment
- Web Based
- Cloud Based
Radiation Dose Management Market, by Application
Radiation Dose Management Market, by End User
- Radiology Centers
Radiation dose management Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Radiation Dose Management Market Providers
- Radiation Dose Management Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Radiation Dose Management Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE RADIATION DOSE MANAGEMENT MARKET STUDY