PVC Stabilizer Market: Summary
The Global PVC Stabilizer Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 5.7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.0%.
Stabilizers are added to polyvinyl chloride (PVC) to allow its processing and to improve its resistance especially in outdoor applications, weathering and heat ageing and have an important influence on the physical properties of PVC finished articles. Factors such as process technology involved, technical requirements of PVC end product, regulatory requirements and cost, influence the choice of the stabilizer used.
PVC Stabilizer Market: Drivers & Opportunities
- Increasing Use of PVC in Various Applications
PVC is a versatile, cost-effective, and has an excellent record of use mean it is the most important polymer for the construction, medical, and automotive industries. In the construction industry, it is used in drinking water and wastewater pipes, window frames, flooring and roofing foils, wall coverings, cables and many other applications. In the automotive industry PVC is increasingly an integral part of modern cars. The European Council of Vinyl Manufacturers (ECVM) estimates that around 150kg of plastics are used within an average vehicle. Traditional cars require high performing materials, which help protect occupants, produce cheaper, cleaner and more energy-efficient vehicles and last the life of the car, typically 10-15 years. Plastics, including soft PVC in particular, have played a very significant role in light-weighting and improving performance and efficiency. Thus, the increasing investment in the construction sector, growing medical and automotive sector has expected to drive the global PVC stabilizer market during the forecasted period.
- Replacement of Conventional Material With PVC
PVC is replacing traditional building materials such as wood, metal, concrete and clay in many applications. Versatility, cost-effectiveness and an excellent record of use mean it is the most important polymer for the construction sector. PVC is one of the most popular plastics used in building and construction. It is used in drinking water and wastewater pipes, window frames, flooring and roofing foils, wall coverings, cables and many other applications as it provides a modern alternative to traditional materials such as wood, metal, rubber and glass. These products are often lighter, less expensive and offer many performance advantages. The British Plastics Federation has calculated that every 100kg of plastic (including PVC) can replace between 200-300 kg of traditional materials. Thus, PVC is replacing the conventional material in all the end-use industries due to its superior properties, which is likely to drive the global PVC stabilizer market.
PVC Stabilizer Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on type: Lead Stabilizers, Mixed Metal Stabilizers, Tin Stabilizers, Organic Stabilizers
- Segmentation based on application: Pipes & Fittings, Window Profiles, Rigid & Semi-Rigid Films, Wires & Cables, Coatings & Flooring, and Others
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
PVC Stabilizer Market: Report Scope
The report on the PVC stabilizer market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kiloton)
Type, Application, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Arkema SA
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Baerlocher GmbH
- PAU Tai Industrial Corporation
- Clariant AG
- Addivant USA, LLC.
- Akcros Chemicals Ltd.
- Patcham FZC
- SUN ACE
- Other Key Companies
PVC Stabilizer Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
PVC Stabilizer Market, by Type
- Lead Stabilizers
- Mixed Metal Stabilizers
- Tin Stabilizers
- Organic Stabilizers
PVC Stabilizer Market, by Application
- Pipes & Fittings
- Window Profiles
- Rigid & Semi-Rigid Films
- Wires & Cables
- Coatings & Flooring
PVC Stabilizer Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- PVC Stabilizer Market Providers
- PVC Stabilizer Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of PVC Stabilizer Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PVC STABILIZER MARKET STUDY