Public Safety-LTE Market: Summary
The Global Public Safety-LTE Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 19.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 20.8%.
The Public Safety Long Term Evolution (PS-LTE) is refers to a device, which being used to integrate mobile communication for the public safety agencies. Whereas, the advancement of long term evolution for public safety includes high reliability, cost effective, get real-time data, as well as helps to enable remote management. Also, the deployment of these network lead to boost the support for voice and critical mission data services.
Hence, the public safety is one of the major responsibilities of the government, which involves the aim to secure the citizens from risk of crime or from natural disasters
Public Safety-LTE Market: Drivers & Restraints
- Rising Demand for Private LTE
With the rising demand for private LTE is witness to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period. Whereas, the various companies are continuously coming into partnerships with public safety LTE vendors for the adoption of private LTE. The Dubai government security networks operator Nedaa has been partnered with Nokia to deliver next-generation network for safe and smart city application. Also, the initiatives of smart city get the challenges for security as well as safety as most of the initiatives involve IoT. However, depend on connectivity which enables deployment, monitoring, and management of various smart devices and equipment.
Furthermore, according to the 5G Americas, in 2018 the global LTE penetration has been more than 50%, whereas, the North America region has led to get the highest penetration. Hence, these adoptions and partnerships will lead to create a major impact on the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- High Cost Associate to Maintain LTE Network
One of the major key concern of the market is high cost associate to maintain LTE network which may hamper the market growth. However, the major components of public safety LTE application are end-use devices, backhaul networks, as well as the operation support systems. Whereas, the system are being change as per the application used or the requirement. Hence, it required a heavy investment cost as well as high planned process.
Furthermore, some countries, has the narrowband spectrum allocated for public safety applications which can restrict the operating capacity of PSAPs. Hence, these may create a major challenging factor for the growth of Public safety LTE market in the projected period.
Public Safety-LTE Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on Deployment Mode: Commercial LTE, Private LTE and Hybrid LTE.
- Segmentation based on Component: Infrastructure and Service.
- Segmentation based on Application: Firefighting Services, Disaster Management, Law Enforcement & Border Control and Emergency Medical Services.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Public Safety Agencies, Utilities, Industrial and Transport.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Public Safety-LTE Market: Report Scope
The report on the Public Safety-LTE market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years
Base Year for Market Calculation
2021-2027 (2021 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Value (USD Million)
Deployment Mode, Component, Application, End-User, and Region
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
Key Companies Covered
- General Dynamics Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
- Other Key Companies
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Mentura Group Oy
- Sonim Technologies Inc.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Airspan Networks
- ZTE Corporation
- Sierra Wireless
Public Safety-LTE Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Public Safety-LTE Market, by Deployment Mode
- Commercial LTE
- Private LTE
- Hybrid LTE
Public Safety-LTE Market, by Component
- End-Use Devices
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network (E-UTRAN)
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Integration Services
- Maintenance Services
- Consulting Services
Public Safety-LTE Market, by Application
- Firefighting Services
- Disaster Management
- Law Enforcement & Border Control
- Emergency Medical Services
Public Safety-LTE Market, by End-User
- Public Safety Agencies
Public Safety-LTE Market, by Region
- North America
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Key Questions Answered By The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
- Public Safety-LTE Market Providers
- Public Safety-LTE Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Public Safety-LTE Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PUBLIC SAFETY-LTE MARKET STUDY