Global Unified Monitoring Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Unified Monitoring Market is estimated to reach USD 16717.72 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 27.6% during the review period
- The unified monitoring market is majorly segmented into component, solution, deployment mode and end-user
- On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into cloud and on-premises. The on-premises deployment type segment is projected accounted for the largest market share in the forecast period. however, with the unified monitoring solutions the business are developing better and enhance operational benefits, while minimizing the costs
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share with the growing advancement in the technology as well as its penetration in various sectors such as education, healthcare, and various others
- Top players that account for the major share include AppDynamics, Dynatrace LLC, GroundWork Open Source, Inc., Kaseya Limited, Opsview Ltd., Paessler AG, ScienceLogic, SolarWinds Corp., Zenoss Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd and among others
Global Unified Monitoring Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been increasing demand in banking and financial sector is play a significant role for the unified monitoring market. The unified monitoring approach support the financial institution by making it’s more secure and stable, as well as permit the IT operations administrators to focus on the system performance.
- The growing security concern among companies is also lead to enhance the demand of the Unified Monitoring Market growth.
- Further, the increasing adoption among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME) create a significant opportunity for the market.
- However, uncertain regulatory standards are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/unified-monitoring-market-sample-pdf/
Global Unified Monitoring Market: Regional Overview
- This region is further divided into North America and Latin America. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- Americas accounted for the major market share with the growing advancement in the technology as well as its penetration in various sectors such as education, healthcare, and various others.
- On December 2019, GroundWork Company has launched Monitor 8 which is a new version of a mature product. The GroundWork Monitor Enterprise, is majorly simplified administration as most functions of administration are possible by using the UI and don’t require dropping to the command line.
- Furthermore, with region has majorly being dominance due to the presence of many global players in the region epically in Canada and US.
- The growing cost of resources as well as increasing investment in smart cities projects which are projected to boost the growth in the region.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea.
- Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, with the rising economies in the region, such as India and China are inviting global players to their local markets. Hence these will lead to boost the growth of the unified monitoring market in the region.
- For example, the rising demand for the efficient computing platform as well as the security by operating in the cloud as well as the physical environment are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Global Unified Monitoring Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include AppDynamics, Dynatrace LLC, GroundWork Open Source, Inc., Kaseya Limited, Opsview Ltd., Paessler AG, ScienceLogic, SolarWinds Corp., Zenoss Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd and among others.
Global Unified Monitoring Market: Key Developments
- On April 2020, the Zenoss Inc., has been partnered with Health Partners Plans (HPP), a large not-for-profit managed health care organization for the purpose of monitoring its large and complex IT infrastructure.
- On August 2018, the SolarWinds broadens systems portfolio with unified infrastructure management enhancements. The enhancements enable unified infrastructure management for technology practitioners, designed to help them quickly identify performance issues as well as correlations between all layers of the technology stack.
- On June 2020, the AppDynamics Inc. has released a new version of its business application journey tracking feature Experience Journey Map. The new updates to experience journey map permit the users to segment performance data by device, geo-location, operating system and browser.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020