Global Sterility Testing Market: Key Highlights
- The sterility testing market is majorly segmented into product, test type, and application
- On the basis of product, the market is sub-segmented into instruments, services and kits, and reagents. The kits and reagents segment is projected to hold the largest share in the market. As it attributed to the need for the repeat purchase of these products, coupled with the growing preference for kit-based testing
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share with the growing technological advancements in the healthcare sector as well as the growing R&D spending
- Top players that account for the major share include Baxter Healthcare Corporation, BIOMÉRIEUX SA, Charles River Laboratories Intl. Inc., Merck KGaA, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Sartorius AG, SGS SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, TOXIKON, WuXi AppTec and among others.
Global Sterility Testing Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been a growing demand of drug launches is playing a significant role in the sterility testing market. As the number of drugs launches and the drug evaluation is rising over the year
- The growing demand for a medical device is also led to enhance the demand of the sterility testing market growth
- Further, growing technological developments in sterility testing is a significant opportunity for market growth
- However, stringent regulatory frameworks are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/sterility-testing-market-sample-pdf/
Global Sterility Testing Market: Regional Overview
- The region is further divided into North America and Latin America. Globally, the Americas accounted for the major market share
- In 2019, the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research’s (CDER’s) new drug therapy has approvals to help patients suffering from different medical conditions. Hence these lead to improve new hope to enhance the quality of life, as well as enhance the chances of surviving life-threatening illnesses
- The growing advanced healthcare infrastructure as well as growing R&D spending is also expected to fuel the market in the region.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- The rising regulatory standards and growing initiates by the governments majorly in the developing countries will also fuel the market growth
- As per the report by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, the medical spending in South Korea has grown by an annual average of 6.8% between 2005 and 2015.
Global Sterility Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the Baxter Healthcare Corporation, BIOMÉRIEUX SA, Charles River Laboratories Intl. Inc., Merck KGaA, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Sartorius AG, SGS SA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, TOXIKON, WuXi AppTec, and among others.
Global Sterility Testing Market: Key Developments
- In April 2018, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, a Sotera Health company, had announced that it has made significant investments to expand the operations as well as the service capabilities at its Itasca, Illinois laboratory facility to enhance its service customers.
- In August 2018, Sotera Health’s Nelson Labs announced the acquisition of New Jersey-based Gibraltar Laboratories. These acquisitions lead to expand the U.S.-based analytical testing capabilities of Sotera Health’s Nelson Labs business.
- In August 2018, Sartorius Stedim Biotech launches new services for mammalian cell bank manufacturing under GMP conditions.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020