Global Quantum Dot Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Quantum Dot Market is estimated to reach USD 13240.82 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 24.5% during the review period
- The quantum dot market is majorly segmented into material, product, application, and end-user
- On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into QD medical devices, QD sensors, QD photovoltaic devices, QD LED lighting devices, QD laser devices, QD chips and QD LED display Devices. The QD medical devices is expected is growth at the highest rate with the growing development. These devices are used for the medical imaging application that helps in detection of the cancer cells
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- America accounted for the major market share with the higher adoption of the quantum dot technology, for the production of the many devices which includes display, medical devices, solar cells, lasers, and others
- Top players that account for the major share include Nanoco Group plc, NanoPhotonica, Nanosys Inc., Ocean NanoTech, Osram Licht AG, QD Laser, Quantum Materials Corp., Quantum Solutions, SAMSUNG, UbiQD, Inc and among others
Global Quantum Dot Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been increasing LED penetration in lighting market is play a significant role for the quantum dot market. With the application of the quantum dots in the manufacturing high efficiency as well as the color saturated display.
- The rising demand for displays with higher efficiency is also lead to enhance the demand of the quantum dot market growth.
- Further, rising demand in aerospace and defense applications create a significant opportunity for the market.
- However, slow adoption of this technology are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/quantum-dot-market-sample-pdf/
Global Quantum Dot Market: Regional Overview
- Americas region is further divided in to North America and Latin America. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- North America accounted for the major market share with the higher adoption of the quantum dot technology, for the production of the many devices which includes display, medical devices, solar cells, lasers, and others.
- For example, the rising awareness for the health and fitness in the region is projected to boost the demand for quantum dots in the medical as well as the bio-imaging applications.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea.
- Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, with growing number the growing number of middle class populations with the high disposable income as well as with the rising demand for the innovative products is excepted to boost the growth of the market in the region.
- For example, the rising demand for the optoelectronics as well as the solar energy application is play as a key factor for the growth of the market in the region.
- Furthermore, the growth of the market in the region can be attributed to the rising consumer demand towards the technology advancement production and growth of the various organization in R&D of the QD technology majorly in the display market.
Global Quantum Dot Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include Nanoco Group plc, NanoPhotonica, Nanosys Inc., Ocean NanoTech, Osram Licht AG, QD Laser, Quantum Materials Corp., Quantum Solutions, SAMSUNG, UbiQD, Inc, and among others.
Global Quantum Dot Market: Key Developments
- On August 2019, Quantum Materials Corp. has acquired assets of Capstan Platform, which is a developer of blockchain technology, for the purpose of get new market opportunities by bringing physical as well as the digital platforms together.
- On January 2020, the Samsung has also unveiled its new lineup of QLED 8K and Lifestyle TVs ahead of CES 2020. The company launched the Q950TS QLED 8K TV. It is the industry’s first 8K TV to combine a striking, ultra-thin form factor, premium 8K picture quality, as well as the impressive surround-sound audio.
- On August 2019, Nanosys had signed a license agreement with Yissum, which is a technology transfer and research development company of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, for a worldwide patent portfolio related to quantum dot technology.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020