Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Key Highlights
- The Next-generation sequencing (NGS) market is majorly segmented into technology, workflow, application and end-user
- On the basis of workflow, the market is bifurcated into pre-sequencing, sequencing, and NGS data analysis. The sequencing segment is projected to account for the largest share in the coming year, with the constant growth and development in the data generated by the next-generation sequencing technology
- On the basis of region, the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Americas accounted for the major market share with the presence of major clinical laboratories, which is using the next generation sequencing (NGS) technology to perform genetic tests has led to creating a positive impact on the market growth
- Top players that account for the major share include Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Genomics LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, PerkinElmer Inc., QIAGEN, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and among others.
Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been a growing application in clinical diagnosis that plays a significant role in the Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) market. As NGS technology has been rapidly adapted to clinical testing and it is being completely changing the dogma of clinical diagnostics
- The rising advancement in the NGS platform is also lead to enhance the demand of the Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) market growth
- Further, increasing the use of NGS technology by pharmaceutical companies is a significant opportunity for market growth
- However, legal and ethical issues are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-sample-pdf/
Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Regional Overview
- Americas region is further divided into North America and Latin America. Globally, the Americas accounted for the major market share
- The presence of major clinical laboratories that are using the next generation sequencing (NGS) technology for the purpose to perform genetic tests lead to boost the growth of the market in the region
- For example, the rising government support, as well as the growing prevalence of cancer are some of the major factors for the market growth
- In September 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has permitted the marketing of ClonoSEQ assay, a next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based test for the minimal residual disease (MRD) in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) or multiple myeloma. Hence, MRD is a measure of the number of cancer cells remaining in a person’s bone marrow.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- The growing business in the domestic market as well as with the rising adoption of NGS technology by the non-government and the government bodies, along with growing investment of the private player will create a positive factor for the market growth
- In November 2019, the Neuberg Diagnostics Pvt Ltd (NDPL) has launched a Neuberg Center for Genomic Medicine (NCGM) in Ahmedabad, which has become the first private lab to bring the highest throughput DNA sequences in India
Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI, Eurofins Genomics LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Illumina, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, PerkinElmer Inc., QIAGEN, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc and among others.
Global Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Key Developments
- In March 2019, QIAGEN has launches the novel liquid biopsy solutions and NGS panels with seamlessly integrated bioinformatics to support advances in cancer research.
- In January 2018, Illumina, Inc. had announced the launch of the iSeq 100 Sequencing System. The new, next-generation sequencing (NGS) system delivers exceptional data accuracy, at a low capital cost.
- In October 2018, Agilent Technologies Inc. had announced the introduction of Agilent OnePGT, a genome-wide, next-generation sequencing (NGS) solution for preimplantation genetic testing.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020