Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market is estimated to reach USD 29623.12 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 8.4% during the review period
- The global micro electro mechanical systems sensors market is segmented by into type and end-user
- Based on basis of type, the market is pressure sensors, environmental sensor, optical sensor, inertial sensors and other. The inertial sensor is projected hold the highest share in the forecast period. With the rising use of inertial sensors, in the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, as well as inertial combo sensor, in automotive applications such as such as electronic stability control and anti-lock braking system.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate, as the region is the major market for consumer electronics, industrial verticals as well as automotive.
- Top players that account for the major share include Analog Devices, Inc., Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors, Panasonic Corporation, and Robert Bosch GmbH, ROHM CO., LTD., STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, and among others
Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been growing demand in automotive sector is play a significant role for the micro electro mechanical systems sensors market. As the smart sensor processes real-time data as well as helps to notifies the engine-related problems
- The increasing demand for wearable device t is also lead to enhance the demand of the micro electro mechanical systems sensors market growth
- Further, rising growth in healthcare is create a significant opportunity for the market
- However, less Return on Investment (ROI) are hindering the growth of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/micro-electro-mechanical-systems-sensors-market-sample-pdf/
Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided in to the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share
- North America accounted for the major market share with growing adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, smart wearable, as well as the computing devices
- The region is focusing on rising the integration of micro electromechanical systems into various applications such as healthcare, aerospace and defense
- For example, the North America and their regulatory policies play a major role in development of the MEMS sensor and semiconductor markets in projected period
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate with the growing advancement in the technology as well as with the focused on the growth of new products is projected to boost the demand of the market in the forecast period
- The rising concept of connected cars, electric vehicles as well as the China’s regulations regarding automotive safety is projected to play as a key role for the growth of the market in the forecast period
- For example, the rising demand for the smartphones as well as the consumer electronics devices in the countries such as India, China is lead to encourage the vendors to grow the production establishment in the region
Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include Analog Devices, Inc, Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, ROHM CO., LTD., STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, and among others.
Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Sensors Market: Key Developments
- On Jul 2018 - STMicroelectronics N.V. announced the automotive-grade ASM330LHH six-axis inertial sensor for super-high-resolution motion tracking in advanced vehicle navigation as well as for telematics applications.
- On November 2019- the Cree, Inc. and STMicroelectronics has announced the expansion and extension of their long-term silicon carbide wafer supply agreement.
- On January 2019 - TDK Corporation had announced the availability of the new line of automotive high-accuracy devices from InvenSense, a TDK group company.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020