Global Cleanroom Technologies Market: Key Highlights
- The global cleanroom technologies market is segmented by product, cleanroom type, and end-user.
- Based on product, the market is bifurcated into equipment and consumables, among these, consumables accounted for a higher market share due to rising demand for disposable suits and gloves
- On the bases of the region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is dominating the global market owing to the presence of pharma giants, rapidly growing count of the patients suffering from chronic diseases, demanding better diagnosis and treatment
Global Cleanroom Technologies Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Cleanroom technologies is used in the research and development of drugs and pharmaceutical ingredients. Growing demand for drugs leading to a surge in the drug development drives the market growth
- Higher need for safety and hygiene in the healthcare business for studying the efficiency of the devices and pharmaceutical intermediates is fueling the market growth
- The market growth is mainly hampered its penetration to the end-user owing to the high cost of the construction and manufacturing of the cleanrooms
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/cleanroom-technologies-market-sample-pdf/
Global Cleanroom Technologies Market: Regional Overview
- The America region is classified into the North America and Latin America. The North America is further bifurcated into US and Canada. In 2019, Americas dominated the global classroom technologies market.
- In North America, the count of the patient population suffering from the chronic condition is high, representing one in the six adults in the United States suffers from any of the chronic diseases as per the Center of Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), which is representing higher need for sanitized environment with controlled containmination rate
- Increase in the aged population with growing chronic disease incident in the region is driving the demand for more advanced medical devices for better diagnosis and treatment
- The presence of pharma giants such as Pfizer, Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, and others in the region, drive the demand for the cleanroom technologies market
- Furthermore, growing healthcare expenditure, rapid adoption of advanced technologies with boosting healthcare infrastructure is favoring the market growth
- Also, the rise in the drug launches with upcoming drugs in the process of FDA approval with higher research and development funding by the government for cancer and other diseases, propels the market growth
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- Asia Pacific region has emerged as the fastest-growing region owing to increasing research and development activities for the drug discovery and development
- Booming drug development-related research activities in China has posited the country as the second-biggest economy in the drug manufacturing under the Made in China 2025 strategy
- The increasing involvement of the rising number of local pharma companies gaining interest in the drug discovery and development is contributing the market growth
- The growing aged population with an increasing burden of the chronic and fatal medical condition is driving the attention of the Asian pharmaceutical manufacturers towards development drug development that requires cleanrooms, thus favoring the market growth
Global Cleanroom TECHNOLOGIES Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include Abtech, Inc., Ardmac, Clean Air Products, DuPont, Exyte TECHNOLOGIES , ICLEAN Technologies, ITW Contamination Control BV, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Labconco, and Taikisha Ltd.
Global Cleanroom Technologies Market: Key Developments
- In January 2019, G-CON Manufacturing cleanroom solutions provider signed an agreement with the GE Healthcare plan to collaborate for enhancing the cell therapy and viral vector manufacturing by offering combined, flexible, and readily deployable manufacturing platform suitable
- In September 2019, G-CON Manufacturing collaborated with the L7 Informatics, for the development of the ESP G-CON smartPOD, Integrated Cleanroom Software Platform
- In January 2017, Evergreen Medical Technologies Inc., an active implantable medical device manufacturers expanding advanced TECHNOLOGIES cleanroom space to nearly 4,000 square feet in its existing cleanroom facilities dedicated for the development and manufacturing of next-generation implantable medical devices.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020