Global Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Highlights
- The global Hand Hygiene Products Market is segmented by into product type, sales channel and end-user.
- Based on basis of stage, the market is sub segmented hand sanitizer, soaps, hand wash and others. The hand sanitizer is projected hold the largest share in the forecast period. The hand sanitizers have an advantage over the various products as they can be applied directly without water.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the major market share with the rising covid-19 spread in the region is projected to fuel the market demand.
- Top players that account for the major share include 3M, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kimberly Clark Corp, Kutol, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., The Himalaya Drug Company, Unilever, Vi-Jon, and among others.
Global Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been ongoing covid-19 pandemic is play a significant role for the hand hygiene products. The breakdown of the Covid-19, health awareness has lead to rise and that is growing the demand for the hand hygiene product market.
- The rising demand for hand wash and hand sanitizers is also lead to enhance the hand hygiene products market growth.
- Further, the rising health awareness is create a significant growth of the market.
- However, presence of fake products are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/hand-hygiene-products-market-sample-pdf/
Global Hand Hygiene Products Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided in to the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- The rising concern for health as well as the hygiene maintenance by the population in the region is projected to boost the market. The region with a large amount of market players is projected to lead to demand of different forms of hand sanitizers that includes foam based, spray, as well as the wipes.
- The US with the number of health systems as well as the hospitals, which includes Cedars-Sinai, Froedtert Hospital, Baptist Health, and Exempla Lutheran Medical Center is lead to create an opportunities for the market growth in the region.
- For example, The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has also being introduced a campaign known as Clean Hands Count that helps to encourage the patients to participate in the care by asking healthcare professionals to wash their hands.
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea
- The UNICEF in China has taken initiative program ASH-in-School for instance, promotes the construction of drinking water fountains as well as the toilets in schools, in addition to promotion of hand hygiene.
- In India, the Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), in being collaboration with Swach Bharat Abhiyaan campaign, which aims is to encouraging the citizen to wash hands regularly before eating as well as cooking and after using the toilet.
- Hence, the growing initiatives by the government in the region as well as the rising online channels is poised to drive the growth of the hand hygiene market in region.
Global Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include 3M, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kimberly Clark Corp, Kutol, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., The Himalaya Drug Company, Unilever, Vi-Jon, and among others.
Global Hand Hygiene Products Market: Key Developments
- On February 2020, Procter & Gamble has introduce a new cleaning brand Microban 24, a line of surface antibacterial cleaning products, which helps to kills bacteria for 24 hours. These Microban 24 is available in sanitizing spray as well as the cleanser forms and as a bathroom cleaner.
- On April 2020, the Clensta International has launched the Clensta Instant Hand Hygiene Solution which is an advance formula for hand sanitization.
- On February 2019, Reckitt Benckiser Ltd. has been acquired UpSpring, an innovative pre and post natal health company.
- On March 2020, Hindustan Unilever has acquired hygiene brand VWash from Glenmark Pharma.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020