Global E-Paper Display Market: Key Highlights
- The global E-paper display market is segmented by product, technology, and end use industry
- Based on end use industry the market is segmented by automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, media & entertainment, and others. Consumer electronics accounted for the major market share and retail segment is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during forecast period.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia-Pacific accounted for lion share aimed to presence of major manufacturers, increasing adoption of technological advancements, and among others
- Top players that account for the major share include Aveso Group, CLEARink Displays, Inc., E Ink Holdings Inc., PERVASIVE DISPLAYS, INC., Plastic Logic HK Ltd, and Visionect among others.
Global E-Paper Display Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing concerns related to save the environment by replacing papers by E-paper display growing application areas will drive the market during growth period
- Moreover, global smart city initiatives will create more opportunities to grow the E-paper display market during review period
- However, limited color richness and video capabilities will restrain and create new challenges in the growth phase of the market
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-paper-display-market-sample-pdf/
Global E-Paper Display Market: Regional Overview
- Asia-Pacific region is further divided in to China, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific. Globally, Asia-Pacific accounted for the major market share.
- Japan, China, and Taiwan are the the major producers of E-Paper Display and accounts for larger share globally.
- Presence of global players such as E Ink Holdings Inc., Sony Corporation, LG Corporation, PERVASIVE DISPLAYS, INC., will add fuel in the growth of E-paper display market in Asia-Pacific region. Growing smartphone, smart wearable, and e-book readers market in APAC will increase the use of E-paper display during forecast period.
- In 2017, the E-paper display manufacturer E Ink and Sony Semiconductor are established a joined venture for planning, designing, developing, manufacturing, selling, distributing and licensing products that utilize electronic paper displays, as well as related applications and the integration platform for system partners.
- Europe region is segmented into six major countries including the Germany, UK, France, and Italy.
- Europe region is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate due to rapidly increasing retail, healthcare, and media & Entertainment sectors.
- Growing concerns regarding trees and strict government rules and regulations on environment will drive the market in this region.
Global E-Paper Display Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market include Aveso Group, Bridgestone Corporation, CLEARink Displays, Inc., E Ink Holdings Inc., LG Corporation, PERVASIVE DISPLAYS, INC., Plastic Logic HK Ltd, SAMSUNG, Sony Corporation, UNISYSTEM, and Visionect among others.
Global E-Paper Display Market: Key Developments
- In August 2020, E Ink Holdings are entered into partnership with TCL CSOT to work together in the production of ePaper TFT backplanes and the promotion of large-sized ePaper Signage to the market.
- In April 2020, Hisense launched new phones with color e-ink display. he handsets use the latest typographic color e-paper tech, which adds a layer of color filters to the original black and white ink screen.
- In September 2018, E Ink Holdings and Fujitsu Semiconductor are entered into partnership for manufacturing of battery-less ePaper tags.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020