Global Floor Cleaner Market: Key Highlights
- The Global Floor Cleaner Market is estimated to reach USD 16251.23 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.9% during the review periodThe global floor cleaner market is segmented by into type, and form.
- Based on basis of type, the market is bifurcated into ceramic floor cleaners, marble floor cleaners, wooden floor cleaners and multisurface floor cleaners. The ceramic floor cleaners is projected to get the largest share. It is has been widely used for roofs, floors, as well as for the tabletops.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the major market share, as the region is heavy investments in infrastructural development.
- Top players that account for the major share include Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Kao Corporation, McBride, Procter & Gamble Co, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Unilever, Zep, Inc. and among others.
Global Floor Cleaner Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been growing demand for herbal and non-toxic surface cleaners is play a significant role for the floor cleaner market. This will lead to cleans stains, kills germs as well as acts as an insect repellent.
- The increasing of infectious diseases is also lead to enhance the demand of the floor cleaner market growth.
- Further, supportive government policies is create a significant opportunities for the market.
- However, limited penetration in developing countries are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Sample PDF Here: https://www.forencisresearch.com/floor-cleaner-market-sample-pdf/
Global Floor Cleaner Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided in to the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- The region has various leading market players such as Procter and Gamble Co., C. Johnson & Son, Inc., and Colgate-Palmolive Company which provides varieties of floor cleaners in the region.
- The region is projected to witness a significant growth in anticipated period in the global floor cleaner market owing to the high hygiene as well as the sanitation standards within the population in the region.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea.
- The growing in health awareness as well as increasing concerns about the health effects caused due to unhygienic surroundings is supporting floor cleaner’s products sales in this region.
- The countries such as India and China with the rising urbanization with an improved standard of living to drive the growth of market in this region.
Global Floor Cleaner Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the market Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Kao Corporation, McBride, Procter & Gamble Co, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Unilever, Zep, Inc., and among others.
Global Floor Cleaner Market: Key Developments
- On August 2019, the Colgate-Palmolive Company acquired a 51% controlling interest in Colgate Tolaram Pte. Ltd., a joint venture which owns the Nigeria-based Hypo Homecare Products Limited, for USD 31.
- On March 2020, the Henkel AG & Co KGaA donated more then 4 million units of personal and household hygiene products throughout the globe. It includes hand sanitizers, soaps and protective equipment, detergents, disinfectants as well as household cleaning products.
- On September 2017, the S. C. Johnson has announced the acquired of Method and Ecover, two highly regarded consumer brands from People against Dirty. It is one of the a leading company which that offers home care, hand and body, as well as the laundry products sold in North America, Europe and various other countries around the globe.
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of market research reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets.
Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. Our robust research methodology is designed to constantly map the high growth markets in various industries. This facilitates enhanced decision-making capabilities to our clients. We strive to help our clients to foray into uncharted space to attain increased revenue growth for the present as well as the future.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020